Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hear you. I hit the marsh 350 on YS. That was the last time I hit on there. I hit 98% on the foot apps. It is a crazy time. Everyone wants to make money even if it’s 5 dollars lol.

I’ve had relatively good luck on SNKRS this year, aside for limited shoes, so I can’t complain too much.

At least with sneakers I don’t have a glimmer of hope for hours in a waiting room and waiting for a draw... lol. Oh well, on to the next one.

Its just annoying, I shouldn’t have to resort to StockX whenever I want a pair. Haven’t gotten through on YS since the Citrins (which we all know sat) and have never won an Adidas draw. I had two friends try for my size on the draw as well and nobody hit.

Every 350 release it’s the same “nobody wants these” and then they are impossible for me to get.
At least I was able to hit on the Yecheils and Sages through footlocker. YS and Adidas exclusive releases are impossible though.

It's especially annoying when you simply want just one pair to actually wear and can't get it.

Then, to top it off, you have people in here and other places like, "Derp, I was able to get 10 pairs even though I only wanted these about 28%. I got other people to go for them even though I didn't really want them." Cool.

Putting some mileage on these. Only 380 thats caught my eye. Easiest to wear too.
5131AE45-FD6D-43BB-87C8-F0AEC27F394A.jpeg

I never owned a pair of 380,,,is it same fit as 350,,TTS?

Didn’t check for these tbh, I like them but 350 releases are getting more boring and boring every release. I ignored every raffle and didn’t even try on any site.
Releases are getting boring?
Hmm, interesting. Which releases are exciting right now, I want to check those out and feel the, not boring stuff.

I just saw these in hand, I think I like them a lot better in pictures. Not sure I’d wear these. ADC cop, will they let me cancel today or would I have to receive and return?

I just saw these in hand, I think I like them a lot better in pictures. Not sure I’d wear these. ADC cop, will they let me cancel today or would I have to receive and return?

Its already processed so they cant cancel. Youd have to return them once you get them in hand

which size if you dont mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom