Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Asking again, anyone order from YS and NOT have their pair shipped yet? Starting to see everyone get their pairs in hand and now I’m getting really nervous...
If you got UPS my choice, you can check if you have anything routed towards your addess. Sometimes they dont even send a shipping email but id get notified through that

I put in for a size 10. If I win I’m down to trade someone for a size 10 Barium. Not a fan of the 700 V3.

Got my Israfils today from ADC and am not feeling the blue. All the pics looked more green to me. I'll be getting rid of these.

I do like the extra laces. How do the laces that come on the shoe feel?

381AB541-64EA-4B17-B1BC-477B24DB5130.jpeg
E69C5BEB-3348-4F6C-9AB2-99C5A4F9E2A6.jpeg

Anyone remove the infinity lacing yet? Cant go back i guess once u remove it
The ones(israfil) I had in hand on Sunday, I could've swore she told me that came with extra laces.
If that is the case, I'd assume the infinity lacing system could go in and out.......

Hmm, scratching head.....let me call her...

YEa she said extra laces, but there is no way to take the system out without cutting it, so you'd have to get your Sew game on if you took them out... allen3nba allen3nba

Man these azareths look like they should’ve been the yeezy b-ball shoe. Saw an on foot and joints pop

Here’s hoping. If YS were to cancel an order for whatever reason is there an email sent or are the sneakers just not sent? Still have a charge on my card.

Never had a YS cancellation, just delayed shipping. For the Israfil's my ship confirmation stated today as delivery day and when I track it, it has not even been accepted by the carrier. LOL

Closest I've been to cancellation with YS was via chat when I never received an order confirmation. It was for a second pair so I wasn't that concerned with jeopardy, but in the end I never got an order or ship confirmation.... but she was able to look up tracking the 2nd time I contacted them and the shoes were in transit. If I get home today and the Israfillial have delivered despite no tracking, I'll update this thread.

1598438305306.png

1598438382576.png

Don't know if real but Onyx might be a good colorway to catch judging from the pictures.

Big need.... The blacks always allow me to truly wear test Yeezys.

This is the colorway that would allow me to enjoy 380 cushioning on a regular basis with little concern for scuffs etc....

Hell I don't even know if the shoe is good for all day wearing yet. All mines are still DS...

The only thing that bothers me on the 380 is the back heel tab. The back inside lining on the heel is pretty stiff but I'm sure it will be fine when broken in. It's only on my left foot where I have a huge *** scar from getting stepped on by cleats playing football back in the day.

Yikes, I just noticed the Azaretheses are infinity laced out of the box... plenty of those are destined to get cut and replaced with standards.

Back
Top Bottom