Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wasn’t able to cop for retail but ohwell
EB86F8EF-544C-4265-AB38-754DC5E42A2A.jpeg

Pirate blacks restored and getting some wear too

F45B6298-EAEB-407C-BB0A-35C2790A1A67.jpeg

I ended up getting another pair of waves when the adidas app gave limited access to them. I never get access so that was a surprise. I swear when I got that pair in they weren’t made the same as the pair I had, MII vs. MIC. Ended up selling them and they went up another +$100 after that.

I want one pair of QNTMs but still not sure which ones the OG or Barium. I’m in my, “I don’t wear sneakers enough to have this many” mode at the moment. I’m also old and washed...

I’m probably in the minority but think I like the barium CW more. It’s probably the change in seasons coming.
I'm in that same mindset right now. Way too many pairs and never rotate em enough to justify keeping this many. Starting to really evaluate the collection and figure out which ones aren't giving that spark anymore. I try to at least keep the OG cw's of a silo though so it'll be the OG QNTM's for me. Plus wife would probably appreciate the extra space in the house.

I know the newer releases for the waves were MII. Or mine was at least. Didn't feel the same as MIC so that's why I'm glad I still have original waves from the first drop/pre-order.

I wear thick high socks

And my only gripe about the QNTM is that it really tears up my Achilles. Rubbing them raw

need a v2 :lol:

Bout To Try And Find A Pair Of QNTMS At $380 And Say **** It!

Still Got A Bitter Taste And Don’t See It Getting Much Better At This Point :smh:

Said That For Bariums Too And Can Find Em Not Far From Retail Now Tho :lol:
I’d honestly bite at 380 shipped. More likely 400 from goat and then add for ship and tax

Reflective 380 “Pepper” up on Confirmed now.
Non reflective on Regular Adidas app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom