Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man has the yeezy hype went down . Dudes up in here talking about they don’t want to double up?! That being said , I pulled out of the ADC raffle lol.

these and the bred v2 release and I’m done with ye for the year .

Lol the carbon will actually be my first Yeezy of any kind. I'm more of a Nike guy but I've entered raffles for any black based colorway and always took an L. Happy to have one pair I can wear as a daily shoe because its fairly simple but no need for a second. I already own 150+ shoes. The second pair would just collect dust

1601558752290.png

Yeezy foam rnnrs runners. Source: @yzysplyleaks
Need those creams

just goinna cop these for my birthday and call it a day with the yeezys for the rest of the year . i like the laces and the color seem simple enough.

Man has the yeezy hype went down . Dudes up in here talking about they don’t want to double up?! That being said , I pulled out of the ADC raffle lol.

these and the bred v2 release and I’m done with ye for the year .
It feels like 2018 again, and I’m loving it.

find someone with an android. never works on my iphone

That is some bullsheet!! Called hibbets customer sevice and waited for over an hour twice just for the line to get hung up on me. Long story short, i missed out on confirming my pair. O well “on to the next one”

First time goinf after a pair of yeezy since 2018, tier 3 and all the head starts on footApps, prolly still wont get picked lol

Same here. I even checked recently to make sure my payment info was correct since I hadn’t won anything in years since app
Same here. I couldn't win a pair of socks on there. I have no idea how that thing works but I don't spend a dime there until I win at least once.

Girl and I struck out on all footsites. Really wanted to double up and/or secure my girl's pair but no biggie. I hope we see some Ws in this thread soon

Foot Action - L
Champs - L
Foot Locker - Waitlisted aka L

I remember I used to hit on every yeezy raffle I entered from ‘16 - ‘18. Welp! I had a good run I suppose :frown:|l.

That is some bullsheet!! Called hibbets customer sevice and waited for over an hour twice just for the line to get hung up on me. Long story short, i missed out on confirming my pair. O well “on to the next one”
yea they can't help. only solution i found is the android route. took me a couple times to learn my lesson.

Back
Top Bottom