Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was low key regretting that YM preorder...Not looking so bad anymore though...My W percentage is dropping by the hour 😂...

More L's... I'v never hit with footapps FLX, but hoping that'll change today. If not, it'll be a very early morning on the west coast tomorrow 😂

whats the max head start now? first time trying footapps since they changed to FLX :smh:

is the time still 7 to confirm it if you hit?

No. I went in store and questioned about why I kept losing on a size 12.5 and even though it shows as a size I can choose; it’s an automatic L because they don’t even get them.
good to know

with that said, I'm not going for the size 16 or 17, money sizes to sell to an NBA player with deep pockets
fedex said my 500s were delivered an hour ago, but I don't see anything..
fedex driver ganked your package

I think that's what happened to my infrared air max 90's from snkrs (which I got 20% off :angry: )

UPS told me the drivers name is Wookie, it was "delivered" to an address about 15 miles away from me at a residential address

they told me the address so I sent a letter asking them to contact me and they said they did not get anything...it sounded like an older lady

so I think Wookie got my shoes

they were supposed to be held at UPS facility for me to pick up

good to know

with that said, I'm not going for the size 16 or 17, money sizes to sell to an NBA player with deep pockets

fedex driver ganked your package

I think that's what happened to my infrared air max 90's from snkrs (which I got 20% off :angry: )

UPS told me the drivers name is Wookie, it was "delivered" to an address about 15 miles away from me at a residential address

they told me the address so I sent a letter asking them to contact me and they said they did not get anything...it sounded like an older lady

so I think Wookie got my shoes

they were supposed to be held at UPS facility for me to pick up

L on FTL. Didn’t want to drive to ATL anyways.

DA61097B-B9AB-4FBB-A26F-248E08B8A09E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom