Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
500s were delivered from the drop earlier this week and like others mentioned, the toebox is definitely tighter and shallower than my other DS 500s in the same size. Stuffed some tissue paper in there to try and stretch em out a little bit.

still waiting on my onyx pair from SNS... I'll try for the breds on Saturday... waiting on a few raffles but If I don't get them it's all good I still got the first release from a few years ago which are still in great shape

Just thinking back, I've hit on 3rd party raffles for hyped Jordans, OWs, SBs, AF1s, etc., but don't think I've ever hit on a single 350 V2 (or any other Yeezy for that matter) after probably 1000+ entries. Even for pairs that were fairly easy to get on drop day.

Hit on Hibbetts for my girls size. Was a pain to pay on the app but it finally submitted lol

why is no one talking about the new 500 molds?! the soft vision and new ub 500s are wayyyyy smaller and less comfy than the og blush. its subtle in pics but so obvious on foot. So annoying quality was way better before Adidas. like the freaking shoe is smaller. can anyone with OG UB confirm the og UB are larger?

Attachments

• IMG_8898.jpg
    IMG_8898.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8899.jpg
    IMG_8899.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_8900.jpg
    IMG_8900.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 416
call asap to see if they put them at the wrong house. also sometime they "mark it delivered" before delivering (at least the Chicago drivers do this).

I have a pair of sweatpants also coming from Fedex today and they haven't shown up yet, I'm guessing they're not even here yet?

why is no one talking about the new 500 molds?! the soft vision and new ub 500s are wayyyyy smaller and less comfy than the og blush. its subtle in pics but so obvious on foot. So annoying quality was way better before Adidas. like the freaking shoe is smaller. can anyone with OG UB confirm the og UB are larger?
Guess im done with 500s

Yo, thank you so much for the side-by-side. I posted several times a few pages back about this lol. These were going to be my first 500s and I ordered tts AND half size up to be sure they fit, but BOTH of them feel too small.

super disappointing

I know it looks like my blush are "stretched" but they aren't - worn them maybe 3 times and they are still factory laced. the new molds are just smaller.

Back
Top Bottom