Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Placed 3 ordered on JD this morning all got order# but only shipped the first one. The rest not even on the app and no confirmation
Happened to me too (successfully placed 3 orders but only got email confirmation and a tracking number for one of them). JD must have had some way to detect multiple orders through the same user unfortunately).

What do you guys/gals think a good pricepoint would be for the breds on Goat/StockX in the next week or two. My size was going for around $370 on both before todays release and now theyre all $450 plus and i struck on today

me batting today...
Raffles, websites and finally adc
1607205757873.gif

My friends girl saw my IG story with the APP win image. Hit me up to make sure it was a legit site and not a scam bc she saw a bunch of people on her IG with the same winner image lol

I'd wait. Resell always spikes the day of the release and the week after.

That's what I've heard. Was just wondering what a good buy now target price range would be. I know thats different for everyone, but was curious what a good sweet spot would be. I dont want to pay a crazy amount, but would still love to get them for my brother.

Anyone who won from Adidas app show that their delivery changed? Never notice an estimated delivery date before on there.

That's what I've heard. Was just wondering what a good buy now target price range would be. I know thats different for everyone, but was curious what a good sweet spot would be. I dont want to pay a crazy amount, but would still love to get them for my brother.

This kind of depends on what size you're going for. For normal sizes like 9-12, I'd say no more than $375. These won't stay in the $400s after all pairs get delivered. But of course after the reseller undercutting is done, prices will eventually creep back up

If I had to take a guess, I think they'll settle around $400.

8B7DFF15-FC3F-4664-BCD7-036A64EBA48A.jpeg
Just checked the app for my 500s and saw this. It still says expected delivery is Dec 3rd, but when I click through ‘Go to carrier’ it takes me here
Hopefully, my pair is still on its way to the FedEx facility....and not stolen. Still shows Pending as the estimated delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom