Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No raffles hit, but didn't have more than 6 entries. Grateful for ADC where snkrs would never. Saw the $2 holiday fee after a different order an half hour later. Saw on news it's more for the shipping provider due to increase of packages because of the pandemic. It is what it is rather pay that than no pair at all :lol:

Edit: Adidas shipped

Last edited:
You tried 3 times to get a washed model though 🤔🤔

I guess ol girl ain't wanna give you her #, now she's an ugly bish

You telling me the 350 isn’t over abused and washed now 🤔

Made the exception for an OG colorway but seeing every basic broad and they mom w a pair of 350s now has taken away from it for me

Btw, cute comparison but if I don’t get the number then I just smash her friend 🤷🏾‍♂️

WTF? ADS overcharged me for taxes, Florida 7% so should have been like $16 and charged me $2 for shipping...
Screenshot_20201205-202721_adidas.jpg
At least you got your pair. I'd be ecstatic to have just paid $250 for a pair of these yesterday.

Got my 9 shipping email from FNL. Very surprised since I never get through queue on there usually. Thanks to the member (sorry, totally forget who you were) who mentioned to try the app instead. Took an L on the adc raffle for a 9, which I was surprised about since it was rumored to have a ton of stock.

Didnt check my wife’s phone since I assumed it was an L. Had her enter for her size to match me (since I still have my 2017s) and she actually hit. Can’t believe it since bae size yeezy are a myth. Glad it all worked out since I was up since 2am trying for these

yeah, I'm about to throw my half size up pair on again and see if I can make it work. I shouldn't have to though, so I might just get rid of em :rolleyes still salty smh

Dude, I have been debating whether to use 2-way shoe stretchers to try to get the front of shoe where it needs to be. I've been wanting these shoes since 2018.

Still can't believe it was that hard to buy a pair of 350s yesterday.

For everyone like me who wasn’t selected in the app raffle after 3 hours of waiting, make sure you go into the draw and fill out the survey. Good opportunity to vent since I’m sure Adidas won’t actually do anything with the info.

After the painful L I took yesterday, I was able to checkout a pair off Champs this morning! If it ships it definitely would make up for yesterday. I don’t normally cop off restocks, what are the chances that Champs cancels the order? I did receive a confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom