Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
JD breds finally came in from USPS. They had the nerve to write "priority mail 2 - day" on the label

IMG_0988.JPG

:stoneface:
I had something shipped to me a month ago via 2 Day Priority. Was coming from in state to me so 100% doable. Showed up 3.5 weeks later.

Quick question for the those who already have breds on hand from this past weekend. Are the laces reflective? Don’t wanna get finessed

Attachments

• 0666E726-2F06-42AE-B579-FFC2D1F88130.jpeg
    0666E726-2F06-42AE-B579-FFC2D1F88130.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 211
Quick question for the those who already have breds on hand from this past weekend. Are the laces reflective? Don’t wanna get finessed

Those are fake black statics. Finesse is not a good enough word for what they're trying to do to you....

I’m telling you man. This is their mistake not mine. If they try to fight the refund then I’ll just do a charge back. The description even says they are the GLOW. That is false advertising or stupidity. And the product code is wrong as well. The order I had was for the 4994 and they sent the 4990. And on the app it even has the date they drop. So this is 1000% their fault.

Mentally I went through everything you are saying but there is no other way to get refund from GOAT besides chargeback... you agree to it when you sign up. They'll keep sending you these calm down emails and offer you credit - luckily for me there was something else I really wanted that dropped in price and with the credit I was happy. Was a region specific Nike product they couldn't fork up during verification unless fake.

I personally received a refund from GOAT for them shipping me the 2020 triple black ultra boost when I ordered the 2017 pair.

I did have to explain their mistake to them, but it was squared away in 3 emails.

In addition to the refund, they gave me a 25 dollar credit as well.

I personally received a refund from GOAT for them shipping me the 2020 triple black ultra boost when I ordered the 2017 pair.

I did have to explain their mistake to them, but it was squared away in 3 emails.

In addition to the refund, they gave me a 25 dollar credit as well.

I was very professional and courteous but received no support on receiving a refund. For jdubb23451 - looks like you should fight it.

Just went back and it took more than 3 emails.

The first customer service rep I got wasnt helpful. Advised the return window for the shoes had passed (return window is 3 days, I reached out on day 7). I was just persistent in explaining I did not agree to purchase this shoe. Same rep then offered that I sell the shoe on their platform which I once again balked at. Stated I would not accept anything less than a full return including shipping, not GOAT credit.

They escalated my request. Next rep asks for a few pictures while they look into the issue. I sent the pictures. They squared me away.

Just be persistent and dont settle. It was their mistake. And if that all fails, then yeah, chargeback.

I didnt jump straight to refund. I did request the correct shoes, if possible.

Here's the response from the 2nd rep who took care of me.
20201210_122114.jpg

Best part of the process besides the refund itself was the fact that their responses always came back quickly.

Has anyone had 350s show up like this? They were packaged backwards, with the soles touching and the upper facing the edged of the box. I don't know why so many of my yeezys come in looking like they are intentionally packaging them wrong. My UB 500 came packaged with both shoes facing up on top of the paper. I've never seen the tag attached with yarn either. :ohwell:
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg

Has anyone had 350s show up like this? They were packaged backwards, with the soles touching and the upper facing the edged of the box. I don't know why so many of my yeezys come in looking like they are intentionally packaging them wrong. My UB 500 came packaged with both shoes facing up on top of the paper. I've never seen the tag attached with yarn either. :ohwell:
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg
That’s exactly how my pair from Ftl came.
I just got mine in and the fit on these are horrible.
I always go a .5 size up. I definitely could go up a full size on these.

Anyone else with tracking from ADC on the 350s from usps but zero scans or movement? :smh:

everyone else saying fedex etc so I’m lost

Anyone else with tracking from ADC on the 350s from usps but zero scans or movement? :smh:

everyone else saying fedex etc so I’m lost

USPS? Your package is just going to show up at some point man...Count on it...

I’ve gotten packages delivered and haven’t gotten delivery notice until days later...

Back
Top Bottom