Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s crazy because all the 3rd party retailers have shipped and delivered while everyone who their pairs copped on ADC is in limbo ... way to rep your brand adidas . $420 just floating out there :lol:

Seeing some in here and others on Twitter finally receiving their UB 500 pairs is making me nervous.

I've only received FedEx tracking number from ADC but there's been no movement or estimated delivery date since 12/03. -- only just label created.

Is it me or are the past 350 feel little bigger than before

black carbon for example I feel like I could of gone a size down since it kinda slips out little but but the front toe be hurting sometimes too

how the hell you guys tie the black carbon? Lol

Adidas customer service is legit one of the worst ever. They really give no damns at all. And if you’re lucky you’ll get a code that you can’t use on anything good. :lol: :smh:

My **** ain’t even fedex tho

it’s straight up USPS unless USPS is shipping it to fedex

they shafted me

The shoes I ordered after the breds I told you about that had tracking from pitney bowes delivered yesterday by usps. They were shipped from Cali yours should get to you in few more days.

Anyone have their tracking info from adidas for the breds say couldn’t read label? Should I be worried that it was stolen?

This has been the most frustrating three months of buying sneakers I think I’ve ever had.
0 for a million on raffles. Haven’t sniffed a YS order page in probably a year. FLX is a joke despite six figures in points. ADC raffle is a crap shoot even with Icon status.

There’s probably more money in mass purchases, but the first one of the resellers who creates a commercially-approachable subscription service for using bots to cop small orders (1-3 pairs) will become a millionaire.
100k in points doesn't cut it on FLX. I'm at 755k current and I do fairly well.

Every time a new 350 comes out and I see pics now, I'm thinking didn't that already come out

49948D0B-278B-42E6-86F2-0F9FA019AE1D.jpeg

The shoes compliment the watch or the other way around ?🤫😏😂

I don't know, I couldn't get past the arm hair

Weirdo post :rolleyes

You know things are bad when my 380 overseas order from END will be here tomorrow before any of my domestic orders from weeks ago SMH

Still waiting on my BREDs from Adidas. They haven’t even reached the post office yet. SMH

Mine left Indy on 12/5 and been running late since. I ordered the Jubilees for me and my kid over the weekend and they're out for delivery today. Gotta love USPS consistency.

My Order on the Onyx from the adidas app got "lost in the warehouse" so I cancelled my order. My other order from the Yeezy 500s says "just shipped" lol wonder what the hell is going on. We are about a week from Christmas and this was placed on the 30th of Nov...

100k in points doesn't cut it on FLX. I'm at 755k current and I do fairly well.
doesn't matter how many points you have, obviously headstarts mean something

I have 4 accounts for FLX and went the fire red IV's on all four accounts...did not do headstarts

won on two accounts and one of them was a virgin account with zero points ever accumulated

the two accounts were under my name so I passed on the virgin account and immediately was taken off the waitlist for the account that was under my wives name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom