Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sent a text to my mail lady this morning about the JD Breds not moving. She is going to check my tracking number on their internal systems.

Still nothing but this:

December 5, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Starting to look forward to getting a refundo.

Came with those same strings on a pair of D Rose so I guess they are transitioning to that material instead of plastic to be more environmental friendly

That's everyone's excuse now to cut costs & still charge us the same. :frown:
All these companies care about is higher margins for them versus the "environment" :smh:

PO

88A10DB9-EEC8-4B3D-88F8-9EDA68A975B6.jpeg
Breds finally arrived. What a relief. Now I just need the 500s & I’ll be all caught up :emoji_muscle: :emoji_beers:

Sent a text to my mail lady this morning about the JD Breds not moving. She is going to check my tracking number on their internal systems.

Still nothing but this:

December 5, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Starting to look forward to getting a refundo.
My wife ordered something from Kohls 2 weeks ago and it's been sitting at that same status as your since last Monday.

It's gotten ridiculous. I understand more packages are in the mail this year than usual but surely the carriers knew this was coming? It seems like they failed to prepare.

😲 that’s nuts mega.

fwiw, I have theee things from eBay coming via USPS that we’re supposed to be here on Monday. All show very little movement. One package is even from only 30 miles away from my house here in SoCal and still hasn’t shown up.

went to go lace swap my Onyx that came in today from GOAT and wouldn't you know it.....i don't have any black 3m laces :sick::smh: welp ordered some off eBay, hopefully they show up before xmas. Waiting on the yeezy bear lace locks anyways

to be fair the shoes don't come with 3m laces, just regular.....fml i do have some :stoneface:
20201215_194411.jpg
20201215_194548.jpg

The 3m on the Onyx aren't as bright as the Mist, the diff patterns play a part in that, ripped the 3m laces and bear right out of my black 350s, not they need them :lol:

man calcite’s are so beautiful. I need to get a pair. I have aliens and mists, but I like how the calcifies are mostly a pure white/ not much grey in them like the aliens. Pattern looks cleaner. Those onyx reflective look dope too, but the colorway looks kinda brown to me which I don’t like.

man calcite’s are so beautiful. I need to get a pair. I have aliens and mists, but I like how the calcifies are mostly a pure white/ not much grey in them like the aliens. Pattern looks cleaner. Those onyx reflective look dope too, but the colorway looks kinda brown to me which I don’t like.

so there's what i call the 3 blacks in the Onyx. If you really look at them there's a black black, a blue black, and a burgundy/brown black and at first they colors bothered me in the pics, but after holding them in hand, i see why they have the 3 diff colors, the pattern clashes really well and mixes great

My wife ordered something from Kohls 2 weeks ago and it's been sitting at that same status as your since last Monday.

It's gotten ridiculous. I understand more packages are in the mail this year than usual but surely the carriers knew this was coming? It seems like they failed to prepare.

My Mail lady found nothing.... she is still getting her holiday gift from our family, though. Love that lady. hehe...

Anyhoo, writing these breds off for now, will contact JD when I have time. Busy af atm.

Bit the bullet on the Alarm Clock's. First and last time I'll pay over retail on a 350. Had to cop before prices go back up.

At this rate, if I ever get my bred 350s they’ll arrive after new years

wtf is this ****

SAME.

I COPPED OFF EBAY AND THEY ARE GOING THRU THE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS.... I PURCHASED ON DEC.7... THEY WERE MOVING THEN GOT HIT WITH A DELAY TODAY.:smh:

Man what a crazy day trying to get the Breds that was ooped to me by lorenander lorenander

UPS was supposed to deliver it yesterday and scanned it delivered but never delivered it, so today I called them to see what’s up and they said there was some sort of mix up and that it will get delivered today.

Long story short, I got em today, and huuuge thank you again lorenander lorenander for the oop, you a real one FR!

775BEA85-BBF0-439F-9DB1-C550A1C36E55.jpeg

As far as the shape goes I’m happy with my pair, here is a shot with my Beluga 2.0....

D9A6BAE3-005B-4658-8B49-948AB5B19C5C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom