• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
AB898461-F5E4-4268-905F-72BF0D8CC0B7.jpeg

DSG shipping is no joke, just landed this morning. Very nice colors in person, wife loves them, might get myself a pair too

These are pretty in person.

I can‘t wait to see in hand... even the resellers in the cook group were raving about how they have to keep or trade for a personal because they are so nice. Without having seen yet, ash stone is still by far my fav from the ash pack because of the muted solar red stripe and black midsole but we shall see. Glad to have gotten both.

Lucky for people who still need, resell is tame. I have to assume though, many like me are preparing for next weekend’s bloodbath.

I can‘t wait to see in hand... even the resellers in the cook group were raving about how they have to keep or trade for a personal because they are so nice. Without having seen yet, ash stone is still by far my fav from the ash pack because of the muted solar red stripe and black midsole but we shall see. Glad to have gotten both.

Lucky for people who still need, resell is tame. I have to assume though, many like me are preparing for next weekend’s bloodbath.

will you post side-by-side pics when you get in hand? I’m curious

When you say bloodbath, are you referring to the foam runners or Kyanite?

Forgot to cancel my confirmed draw and won after deciding not to pick up my SNS raffle win...

Hopefully they look better in person

This drop was beautiful, local spots had them at 8am in their apps, I woke up tired af at 8.02, they were still available, check out, confirmation came instantly and back to sleep.

This drop was beautiful, local spots had them at 8am in their apps, I woke up tired af at 8.02, they were still available, check out, confirmation came instantly and back to sleep.

Yea idk what sites you were checking but the normal sites were a mess & standstill as usual

Still on the fence about the Kyanite.

Have never owned a 700 v3. Is there really a need to go a full size up for wide footers?

Still on the fence about the Kyanite.

Have never owned a 700 v3. Is there really a need to go a full size up for wide footers?

I went half size up and it's not just that they are tight. The worst part is that my medial side pushes through the grey semicircle mesh, and sits on top of the midsole right under the mesh. It is super painful because because the midsole is very tough and pointy. I'm going to try a full size this time.

Back
Top Bottom