Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dam I wanted the kyanites safflower but I can’t pay resell I may just buy the clays they pretty much still retail.

IMG_6164.jpg

Tried these on today. First pair of 380s. I quite like the way they look, and they are very comfortable. But when I take a step there's a pretty pronounced crease in the fabric around the two lower sets of lace holes. Has anyone else experienced this? I worry if it doesn't work itself out over time it could be painful (or painfully annoying) for longer periods of wear.

How's sizing for you compared to 350v2? My 350v2 is a .5 up from my Nike size.
i wear a 9.5 in 350 and 9 in nikes so went with a 10 in these. i went with a 9 the first time i got a pair of these and they killed my toes. the 10 fits much better, have a little room in the back but a good fit.

Got my kyanites yesterday

So glad i didnt listen to anyone who says go up .5 in v3, my feet would have been swimming tts is perfect

In terms of pure looks / aesthetics

700 > 700 V3 > 700 V2
Idk .5 works for me

Full size up is a no no

IMG_6164.jpg

Tried these on today. First pair of 380s. I quite like the way they look, and they are very comfortable. But when I take a step there's a pretty pronounced crease in the fabric around the two lower sets of lace holes. Has anyone else experienced this? I worry if it doesn't work itself out over time it could be painful (or painfully annoying) for longer periods of wear.
Im sorry but these are absolutely hideous

Anyone’s Confirmed order still delayed? (kyanite or foam runners) My Kyanite shows label created since Thursday... I’m in no hurry but you see ppl getting Fridays release already and I got no movement lol.

Back
Top Bottom