Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone’s Confirmed order still delayed? (kyanite or foam runners) My Kyanite shows label created since Thursday... I’m in no hurry but you see ppl getting Fridays release already and I got no movement lol.
get on the chat an talk to adidas rep .

No don't reach out via chat. They're notorious for cancelling orders after doing that. Just wait it out.

Qntm Teals are so underrated.. These are such good spring kicks.

08EFDCCE-B069-423E-82C1-63C8CEF26041.jpeg

EFB6A6FB-FCFA-4ECF-BC64-E988DFCD4463.jpeg

1616955129097.png
1616955255716.png

I couldn't not add Shadow. This is the 1st game I ever beat. S/o to my homie for him helping for helping w/ the chaos emerald w/ Knuckles is that rocky place. I haven't seen him in years, but I still consider him one of my best friends. But yeah, that's what those^ pics made me think of behind "did he buy his size?" :lol: Nice fit though.

Last edited:
I personally think baggier pants are paired better with the QNTMs. Slimmer jeans makes the sneaker look even bigger than it actually is.

1616955129097.png
1616955255716.png

I couldn't not add Shadow. This is the 1st game I ever beat. S/o to my homie for him helping for helping w/ the chaos emerald w/ Knuckles is that rocky place. I haven't seen him in years, but I still consider him one of my best friends. But yeah, that's what those^ pics made me think of behind "did he buy his size?" :lol: Nice fit though.

giphy.gif

C’mon, son

Yeah those Qntms with the fitted jeans ain't a good look IMO. Also, think dude is overdoing it trying to match his North Face with the shoes. Doesn't even look like the same shade of teal

Appreciate the feedback! Nobody is perfect and I’m always looking to better my fits. I don’t wear non fitted pants so maybe I just need to stop wearing QNTMs altogether lol (or at least wear them with shorts)

Somewhat related but the entire Sonic franchise totally went downhill since the Sonic Adventure days.

Last edited:
^ tbh I don’t wear baggy pants either :lol: . Fitted jeans/joggers look great with these if you ask me. I would say your jeans are pretty tight fitting tho, I definitely don’t wear anything as skinny as the pair you posted. But who cares. Wear what makes you happy.

Appreciate the feedback! Nobody is perfect and I’m always looking to better my fits. I don’t wear non fitted pants so maybe I just need to stop wearing QNTMs altogether lol (or at least wear them with shorts)

Somewhat related but the entire Sonic franchise totally went downhill since the Sonic Adventure days.
Don't stop wearing what you like. It's all clothes and shoes. We all have different styles, preferences, and opinions. Rock what you like, how you like.

all good. I honestly had no clue that it was you in the pic. I thought it was just a random pic you found online. Either way, do you man. Thanks for sharing

Yeah, don't listen to anyone else. Some people think they know fashion better than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom