• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
no way in hell I wear those,,even you pay me currency

Cool man everything isn't for everyone. It's just shoes.

PXL_20210404_005558912.jpg

Haven’t had FOMO since the 350v2 Black Friday drop. Went from want to need on the foamsrunners
I’m about to cave in. I’ve paid resell for plenty of shoes I “needed” that sit on the shelf. I would actually wear these (even if it’s just around the house).

For those that own Foam’s (specifically Sands), how do these size vs QNTMS (lifestyle or BSKTBL)? Thanks in advance.

I’m about to cave in. I’ve paid resell for plenty of shoes I “needed” that sit on the shelf. I would actually wear these (even if it’s just around the house).

For those that own Foam’s (specifically Sands), how do these size vs QNTMS (lifestyle or BSKTBL)? Thanks in advance.
Chill bro…mineral blue coming in full fam sizing in may. You ain’t miss nothin

Chill bro…mineral blue coming in full fam sizing in may. You ain’t miss nothin
Im gonna try for those too, but it’s apples to oranges. They would be a consolation prize for what I really wanted, though. Kind of like getting Bariums instead of QNTM’s ( I like both, but prefer one over the other)

I got a sz13 and they tts. In v3 I get 13. In 350v2 12.5

They do look kinda ******ed on foot

but all i been reading/hearing how comfortable they are

crocs it is

Are covellite still sitting anywhere? I missed my chance to get them under retail on stockX in my size, and it seems like they are becoming more scarce now.

Are covellite still sitting anywhere? I missed my chance to get them under retail on stockX in my size, and it seems like they are becoming more scarce now.

I just don’t understand the foamrunner hype. The YZY Rose is dumb af too and kids are probably going to buy the sh*t out of it....
There have been disagreeing opinions on the Foam Runners since the first pictures, and I could see it being “hype” for some. Personally, I didn’t own a pair of crocs until last year (like most people), but I find them comfortable, not fashionable. The foams are at least something more structured in looks that actually look unique vs crocs that look like garden clogs.

The DRose on initial photos, I have no interest in, and I don’t see that changing.

There have been disagreeing opinions on the Foam Runners since the first pictures, and I could see it being “hype” for some. Personally, I didn’t own a pair of crocs until last year (like most people), but I find them comfortable, not fashionable. The foams are at least something more structured in looks that actually look unique vs crocs that look like garden clogs.

The DRose on initial photos, I have no interest in, and I don’t see that changing.
Wear what you like. If you grab at retail it’s understandable but the resell prices I see I’m just like “why?” 😂

Back
Top Bottom