• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
C909BB2C-5C1D-4F2E-B4B7-74D859BA210C.jpeg

dropping may

As much as I like this , it takes away the q-tip aesthetic

She posted the pics yesterday doesn't mean they were taken that day. *****es take selfies 1000s times a day she is backlogged. She was on one beach then next day she posts from another beach pic with different bathing suit. Or maybe same beach but changed swimwear :smh:
IG should make it like Goat app where you post pics you have to take the picture not go through your camera roll. Lol

Doesn't matter when she 'took the pic.

She POSTED it yesterday, so as of yesterday, shes still supporting the brand

Didn’t Ye gift her an ownership % in the brand a few years ago? Pretty sure she’s going to be rocking Yeezys for the rest of her life, if that’s the case simply because there is 0% chance she would sell that, given how much the brand keeps growing lol
She was with him when he was 53m in debt so I don’t think anybody would fight her taking a piece of yeezy.

She was with him when he was 53m in debt so I don’t think anybody would fight her taking a piece of yeezy.

Yep, she even bailed out Ye at one point IIRC. I 100% guarantee he doesn’t regret giving her that small ownership share, especially if she is the one primarily taking care of their kids.

Those slides or whatever they're going to be called... are the best ones so far, IMO. Besides the yellow color. I'd preferthose over the foamrunners (which I would also wear).

Question....What's everyone's opinion on sizing for 500 Highs? I'm looking to pick up some pairs but the only pairs of Yeezy's I have to go off of are Wave Runners and Mauve 700's in a size 10 which is normally my size in most shoes but the 700's fit just a tad too snug for me, I have to leave shoe stretchers in them when they're not being rocked.

Question....What's everyone's opinion on sizing for 500 Highs? I'm looking to pick up some pairs but the only pairs of Yeezy's I have to go off of are Wave Runners and Mauve 700's in a size 10 which is normally my size in most shoes but the 700's fit just a tad too snug for me, I have to leave shoe stretchers in them when they're not being rocked.
My Yeezy size is 13.5.
My Nike/Jordan size is 13.
I get a 14 in 500 Highs.

I only have the shalewarm. I usually go with a 12 in yeezys and did a 12 in them. I feel like I could have went with a 11.5, but they are good.

If you feel you want to size up on 500s(high or low) I caution you…..500s are the WORST yeezy to wear big. Legit look like subway sammiches on your feet. Just cop a different silo.

Back
Top Bottom