Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did she say smaller like, oh Sh!!!t they don't fit...? Or hmm... these are lil more snug and need to break in but I'm good?

Tell Me These Idiots Didn't Actually Switch Up The Fit Mid Releases Like This :nerd: :smh:

The sand pair she received was definitely a lot looser than the navy pair she received today. She said the navy pair was more snug and felt better than the looser sand pair. I don't know maybe that was why ADC said to size up? It also could be the sand pair made in USA and navy pair made in China are made using different molds? That is why i was asking if anyone with both pairs felt a difference in fit even though they are both a size 7. More info my wife is usually a size 6 mens in all the yeezys we have purchased. But the foam runners were the first size 7 she has bought.

The sand pair she received was definitely a lot looser than the navy pair she received today. She said the navy pair was more snug and felt better than the looser sand pair. I don't know maybe that was why ADC said to size up? It also could be the sand pair made in USA and navy pair made in China are made using different molds? That is why i was asking if anyone with both pairs felt a difference in fit even though they are both a size 7. More info my wife is usually a size 6 mens in all the yeezys we have purchased. But the foam runners were the first size 7 she has bought.
Curious To Hear More Feedback On This.

I Felt My Sands Ran A Tad Big At TTS So This Would Definitely Make Sense With The Full Size Up Instructions They Had Posted During Release.

Only got to try on the mineral blues so far. I’m a half size on 350s and 700s so I went up instead of down. They fit but I def have some heel slip going on. I think the sizing down would have been too tight bc I have wide feet. I think until they come in half sizes I’m gonna be stuck with a slightly larger pair than I need. Regardless still happy to have these

picked up Alien Blues for the wife locally with no issues. Her first pair of 380s, she loves them.

63B3DC2F-EC79-4CCF-8DD4-19E8BEEF766C.jpeg

There are sort of 2 different sand pairs too. One of mines has the paper seal and the tag says “EPHRAM”. The one that say “SAND” have no seal. Didn’t look to see if they were made in different places tho.. and only tried on the pair I beat and one of the MXT. I passed on the mineral, tried to like them but I’m not feeling all the way...

In the videos I watched they say if your a half sz, sz up and if your not stay tts. I’m an 8.5 700 V1s and a 9 in everything else. I went 9 on minerals and they fit well. Sounds like a MIUS VS MIC debate might start

Just got tracking for my notre order. Will be my first 380, just hope I like that sock like liner.
Still waiting on an update for mine. They’ve been sitting at order confirmed. You’ll love the 380’s. Comfort is the best of any shoe I’ve ever tried. They are so slept on and I’m not mad about that. Unfortunately the model has been tainted by sh**y color ways but the Alien Blue slaps! I need the yecoraite reflective next

Yesterday got an email confirmation from Notre for a pair of Alien blue then earlier at noon they've just cancelled it for no reason stated. 🤡

Hope all ur Alien Blue orders at Notre didn't get canceled.

Cancellation for ordering from the site? What size are you?

So apparently SNS just did a redraw for foam runners and I hit
BCF9A7C8-EB81-46CD-90CA-34A9FD6BF80B.png

Mine just says not-selected =S

10US what's odd to me, took them a day to know they ran OOS particularly my card was charged already

That's wack..hate stuff like this. Lucky for you, a cancellation doesn't incurr bank charges but if it's a overseas order there'll be hell to pay.

I hope you get your size 10 elsewhere.

Same I got the Mineral blue too. Shocking and confused, I saw the not selected on them when it closed so when I saw the notification I was thinking what the heck did I order lol

Soooooo, has anyone seen any movement from YS on foams? Yes I think they're dumb ugly, but I was awake so I went for 'em an wound up hitting a pair of sands...

Got order confirmation and had my card charged, then the charge dropped off (which I know sometimes happens). No shipping or anything at all since then though

Back
Top Bottom