Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
When the light hits just right. ☺️
9AAC3866-9A22-431B-84AD-9F90FE6ECA4D.jpeg

I know of it. I consider them the same thing, lol.

If NT ran a Fear Factor contest for a free pair of Union 4s. You had the option of kissing your dog that you raised from a puppy. I don't. But I have female friends that do it almost every day. Or 2 'cups' or scoops of scat on waffle cone. You'd take the 2 scoops on a waffle cone? You ain't on my team then.

How comfortable are these and did you go TTS? I ordered a pair from China and I hope they're extremely comfy

They are ok to me. I really didn't walk around them much. Just from the room to the pool. Less than a 5 minute walk. The blues ones are made in China while the tan ones are USA made. Both feel the same on foot. I got both for retail and I still don't understand why people are paying what they are paying for molded rubber. To each their own. Foam runners are true to size for me. Sorry for late reply haven't been online while I'm on vacation. Back from Newport, RI after a week. Home for the weekend. And fly out to Vegas on Monday for 5 days.

If NT ran a Fear Factor contest for a free pair of Union 4s. You had the option of kissing your dog that you raised from a puppy. I don't. But I have female friends that do it almost every day. Or 2 'cups' or scoops of scat on waffle cone. You'd take the 2 scoops on a waffle cone? You ain't on my team then.

Bro, I'm being hyperbolic but I assure I'm not disgusting enough to do either. I don't give a good gosh dang whether or not I raised a puppy or not. You do know that thing is licking culo all day long, right? Sounds like someone makes out with their dog..... :wink:

I constantly see this dude in pictures rocking thick *** jackets. When everyone else in the photos is rocking tshirts

does this dude not feel heat or does he have built in pocket sized acs in his jackets?

hes promoting the yeezy gap

im sure he is hot as hell most of the time lol money is money he doin what he gotta do

Mono Cinders finally arrived from overseas.

I like them but my normal 350 size was a miss - Size 12.

Because there is no flex on the mouth, I was not able to slide them on with thick socks - it may be possible but I tugged on them pretty hard without success. The mono-filament material is pretty stubborn. Even the laces are sort of bent from the factory lace knot.

Will try again with thinner socks but I may have to sell and go a size up if I want to keep these in the collection.

I can appreciate the new concept, but going forward, will probably not rock with the plastic Yeezy 350. I hate having to buy a shoe that is too long so it fits.

cinder 1.JPG

cinder 2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom