Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ye and Gap are winning. They selling y’all blanks of the same old hoodies in Kanye’s color palette and making bank. God bless America. Don’t forget to cop that Cornell Haynes Jr Meal too while you’re at it, it taste way better than the whopper meal they already sold.

People crazy complaining about no logos 😂 what Yeezy clothing has logos . And if you buy a brand for logos your 🤦‍♂️

im glad there’s no branding. I prefer it that way. Adidas or Nike will sell you a hoodie for $65-$110 that’s covered in logos and will lose its softness after 1 wash. I buy multiple non Bogo supreme hoodies and crew neck every season with the minimalist branding I can find just off the strength of the blanks.

$90 plus heavyweight plus minimal branding is a steal. Especially this time of year. At some point H&M hoodies aren’t cutting it anymore

What does Supreme use for their hoodies?

And I've got a few Nike hoodies that are their premium NCAA ones. Retail was like $125. They are nice and worth the money.

What does Supreme use for their hoodies?

And I've got a few Nike hoodies that are their premium NCAA ones. Retail was like $125. They are nice and worth the money.

they use a few different blanks for different hoodies but I’m pretty sure these are the one they use for bogos and s logos

FAafJxQXoAQEbpq

As hoodies go Kanye typically makes nice ones. They won't do things other hoodies won't, but we're not on NT because we spend the bare minimum on clothes.

i only spend money on my shoes, my clothes be from Wally, Target, Corner store, every now and again a random stores in the mall. A lot of my jeans are from Levis.com, oh and pants from dickies.com too

Says who….

Cause clothes bro…. From the GAP…. It’s more than likely it’s a line of clothes that he wants to give greater access too and line his pockets as well. The GAP model is fast fashion. It’s not Merch from a show and was made to order or presale.

if the clothes sell well they can simply do another drop of hoodies shirts what have you.

even adidas restocked his shoes.

don’t worry those who brought for them flip the first batch will sell well.

me personally would like to see the whole line just be on the gap site for order and restock over and over and over.

Those hoodies I think are American made so the cost of getting them to consumer is low and put into the base price, which with all or most selling out showed we are willing to pay.

I mean fashion goes in cycles the baggy clothes are back.

So now all the jogger and slim fit haters can rejoice

I think super slim is gone and more a taper is still here tho.

honestly all just Homogeneous in terms of clothing fit which is good no matter how you want to express your clothes there is a lane. I think how one is pulling off fits with how the coordination goes is what’s hitting .

Which I can respect pulling off a fit be it taper slim or baggy with fire coordination is always going to win out.

People crazy complaining about no logos 😂 what Yeezy clothing has logos . And if you buy a brand for logos your 🤦‍♂️
Kanyes point was to always sell on design

I can understand shoes but hoodies selling out now? This **** is ridiculous.
his hoodies always sell out on yeezy supply, whether its from seasons or collabs. These ones are just more affordable compared to previous drops

I mean fashion goes in cycles the baggy clothes are back.

It always stems from a previous generation differentiating themselves. After 6-8 years these 12year olds will want to have their own way of identifying. Old people will think they can just throw on baggy pants and call it a day. Its always about the proportions and how it fits on your body-type. Dress accordingly and dont dress in someone else's image.

Back
Top Bottom