Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
PXL_20211205_014330990.MP_2.jpg

nothing beats the good ol' 501 x Waverunner combo :smokin

the only 350 v2s i still have are og belugas, zebras, and black reflectives. eventually i would like to cut down and just own 1 cw per yeezy model, eventually... which i am actually pretty close cause the v2s are the only yeezys that i have more than 1 cw now.

I'll probably cop those Core Blue 350s whenever they drop. The previous 3 are definitely the best 350 V2s released.

Engagement group as in we post in a DM when we have a post up so everyone likes the pic and comments? Ive done that in the past but not in years. We all kinda just support each others posts without “asking”. You taking it more serious than anyone.

Wanna be influencers is funnier when you find out how much even the small fish make off “wanne be influencing”. A lot of people I know do it full time, I did it full time last year and was making bankkkk.
How u do it I wanna make bank lol

I had over 25 350v2s at my height of buying yeezy, including all the classics and black friday pairs, sold every last one in the past year

They corny now and i only see dripless nerds and "new sneakerheads" rocking 350v2

Would never buy again, not worth being associated with any longer

I had over 25 350v2s at my height of buying yeezy, including all the classics and black friday pairs, sold every last one in the past year

They corny now and i only see dripless nerds and "new sneakerheads" rocking 350v2

Would never buy again, not worth being associated with any longer
Talking about having or not having “drip” is played in the same way as wearing 350 v2’s.

Maybe it’s cause I don’t consider myself a collector anymore but I’ll never own 25+ pairs of any single model of shoe. I barely get to wear sneakers enough as it is. I remember when cats had 40+ pairs of ultra boosts at the peak of their popularity. I remember telling myself that i love the Ultraboost but it wasn’t THAT kind of shoe. I think that way about most shoes now.

Maybe it’s cause I don’t consider myself a collector anymore but I’ll never own 25+ pairs of any single model of shoe. I barely get to wear sneakers enough as it is. I remember when cats had 40+ pairs of ultra boosts at the peak of their popularity. I remember telling myself that i love the Ultraboost but it wasn’t THAT kind of shoe. I think that way about most shoes now.
I'm curious to see how boost holds up over years compared to polyurethane and phylon, like what's gonna happen to all these big boost collections at 10-15 years down the road?

I'm curious to see how boost holds up over years compared to polyurethane and phylon, like what's gonna happen to all these big boost collections at 10-15 years down the road?

most of them will probably be fine cause you can only wear one pair of shoes at a time lol but for heavy wear, boost does trend To bottom out. Atleast it did for me and my Ultraboost

most of them will probably be fine cause you can only wear one pair of shoes at a time lol but for heavy wear, boost does trend To bottom out. Atleast it did for me and my Ultraboost
I meant more like what happens to boost over years and years of storage. We know polyurethane tends to crumble, and phylon tends to hold up fine, but what about a foam like boost that is made up of a bunch of individual pellets? Will the material fail from inside somewhere? It'll be interesting to see.

Anyone have the CMPCTs in hand/sizing input?

Saw Seth Fowler on youtube and he said tts , if it can help you :smile:
Are there EU websites releasing them ? Did not see them on Confirmed Eu.

Edit Saw now on Twitter that they will be released only in the States (Confirmed and Yeezy Supply )

people still buying 350v2s?
I sure as hell want a pair. Looking to get the 350 V2 Light, or the Blue tint. Heard from someone that Blue Tint was restocking in Decemeber sometime, but idk if that's real info. If so, I would love to get em then.

Back
Top Bottom