Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Managed to add to cart on YS - I go to checkout and this is what my cart looks like lmao
49A4313F-6617-4DD1-8D1F-E6922E32D3CE.png

got through and couldn't add to cart .... smh

at the end i was able to add mauvemastodon and pencilmosquito to cart

cmon ye i want foam runners not pokemon b

It’s all luck basically. Go to soleretriever.com next week and enter all the raffles you can.

Yeezy Supply is basically impossible now, so is Foot Locker and pretty much every site on drop day.

Raffles are basically your best shot.
Greatttt, any idea when the raffles open up?

So maybe I should shoot to get a pair of 350 V2's off of GOAT then, instead of getting my hopes up and trying to get them from the drop.

Greatttt, any idea when the raffles open up?

So maybe I should shoot to get a pair of 350 V2's off of GOAT then, instead of getting my hopes up and trying to get them from the drop.
You have a much better chance of getting the Beluga than you do the Foamrunners. The Belugas have the highest demand, but they’re also the biggest and most plentiful release of the year. You have a shot.

Reactions: You
Richard's getting the belugas? Yeah...we in there.

If it's anything like the CG release today, doesn't mean anything.

Anyone know if Finishline/JD Sports will be dropping day of? Or doing that stupid raffle?

I've had really good luck with them in the past, and was planning on using them this morning, but didn't realize until it was too late that it was all a raffle.

If it's anything like the CG release today, doesn't mean anything.

Anyone know if Finishline/JD Sports will be dropping day of? Or doing that stupid raffle?

I've had really good luck with them in the past, and was planning on using them this morning, but didn't realize until it was too late that it was all a raffle.

Not saying you'll be able to grab a pair from DSG. Just saying if they're releasing there the numbers are high. They don't get limited pairs.

Once you have them you’ll regret… it’s crocs
Nah they fire, only one of the most frequent selling items in the resale market this entire year

Says a lot considering its just a piece of foam and ppl willing to pay up to 400 or more for certain colorways and 200+ for the weaker ones

Got another pair of ochres for the 3rd damn time smh wanted them mx :lol:

People camped from 5am for wristbands at Richards in Cali to make 40 dollars lol why.
Most likely personal pairs or gifts....resellers are typically fat mouth breathers...only line they waiting on is Popeyes b

Back
Top Bottom