Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Both pairs of slides just showed up - not bad. I'll definitely sell the ochre pair, though... might keep the pures. Tough for me to move off my Adilette Boost slides, which are amazingly comfortable.

Brother comes through again with the slides

CBCED362-4E66-4E6C-9EF8-372C9528857B.jpeg
Your brother is hella good at getting shoes.

wtf so the "new" Pures wouldn't fit the same as the Soots?
I sold soot quick but they fit pretty much same as these new ones to me, maybe slightly smaller but not enough to change size

Everyone foot different tho and these slides are all over the place, kind of impossible to give guidance I feel

Soots were tight on me and my heel was right on the edge

New joint I got a little space left on heel and they slide on easier

If all goes well, I should be getting a pair of Zebra 350 V2's, in 3-5 days. I'm going to go with a size 12, and if it's far too big, then I'll resell.

If all goes well, I should be getting a pair of Zebra 350 V2's, in 3-5 days. I'm going to go with a size 12, and if it's far too big, then I'll resell.
Naturally my dad said, "He thinks it's a waste of money and he doesn't suggest it", but honestly, I don't care.

I need a pair of slides for my daughter to show up by Christmas Eve. As mentioned earlier I don’t like supporting resell market but really have no choice as this is the only thing the kid asked for. Any advice on fastest shipping option between 3rd party authentic sites?

I need a pair of slides for my daughter to show up by Christmas Eve. As mentioned earlier I don’t like supporting resell market but really have no choice as this is the only thing the kid asked for. Any advice on fastest shipping option between 3rd party authentic sites?

Goat instant ship should be there before Christmas. usually cost a little more tho

Entered all the raffles I could for the belugas, even END because I'm desperate. Please bless with me a first raffle win RNG deity!
:emoji_pray:🙏

Back
Top Bottom