Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah and it says you're in denial and not seeing the whole picture

People like you deserve nothing but Ls :lol:
Whose mans is this? tf??? Mfer thinks theres a million pairs on stockx lmaooooooo.

marcus-camby-nba.gif

Last edited:
YS is trash but it's still better than the confirmed app. Trash *** app lets the same ppl win every release. I've gotten thru a few times in the past year on YS, all manual. still have yet to win once on since adidas switched to confirmed raffles

Yeah, I get that on like half the releases I try for on YS, and generally expect it. I'd say for me it's:

- 50% of the time I get the bot warning after 30 mins sitting in the waiting room
- 30% of the time I sit in the waiting room for 90 mins til it's sold out
- 20% of the time I actually hit

Confirmed does play favorites with letting the same people win or the most frequent and recent shoppers that earn points. I know people personally that hit almost every confirmed releases and quite a few times when they release 2/3 slides or foam runners on the same day, they hit every color on the same day.

But YS is also definitely mostly botted, the evidence is in these bot cook groups flexing checkouts

Confirmed does play favorites with letting the same people win or the most frequent and recent shoppers that earn points. I know people personally that hit almost every confirmed releases and quite a few times when they release 2/3 slides or foam runners on the same day, they hit every color on the same day.

But YS is also definitely mostly botted, the evidence is in these bot cook groups flexing checkouts

Yeah, I think it helps to buy random GR stuff on Adi.com to hit on Confirmed. I've had a zillion points since they started the system (I get an NCAA discount so I'll buy a ton of random stuff every year) and I hit on at least half of the draws I enter, maybe 2/3. Hit both slides a couple days ago, so don't expect to hit the 350s today, but we'll see.

Yeah, I think it helps to buy random GR stuff on Adi.com to hit on Confirmed. I've had a zillion points since they started the system (I get an NCAA discount so I'll buy a ton of random stuff every year) and I hit on at least half of the draws I enter, maybe 2/3. Hit both slides a couple days ago, so don't expect to hit the 350s today, but we'll see.
Maaaaan I bought two pairs of UBs for full price and some clothes a couple months ago. Must've dropped like $600. Ain't won a god damn thing since the beginning of this year on confirmed.

I was on that streak with confirmed for a little while when I was an ICON status. I hit back to back to back slides and foam runners. And then there was a break where they were just releasing yeezys that I didn't want. So between releases, my points started to expire and I lost ICON status and now I haven't been winning anything on confirmed

Back
Top Bottom