Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Did anyone get overcharged tax on confirmed?
They charged me $36 tax and it should of been around $24 cali tax.
Confirmed charged me appropriate tax for MA ($4.06 -- it's 6.25% for any amount above $200), but YS charged me $14.99 in tax - basically 6.25% of the whole $240, which isn't how it's supposed to be applied. I'll email them after I get my shoes if the charge doesn't get fixed.

^ trust me i took my fair share of L's... tried on both SNS and confirmed and lost on 450, slides and foam runners so 6 L's total... im surprised i hit today but ill take it... still dont know the status for my size 9 on SNS... if i win i can oop here

I also missed out everything. Woke up since 6:30 am put a bunch of raffle use 3 phones and iMac for YS, did a Confiremd also. Everything’s Ls smh. Feel defeated today. Probably wait till the price stable and buy off SX or ebay.

Add me to the list of multiple L’s on this release too. Gonna wait for people to get pairs in and hopefully price drops

37183DBA-C424-44FC-842A-946F0BC16C6A.jpeg

Confirmed charged me appropriate tax for MA ($4.06 -- it's 6.25% for any amount above $200), but YS charged me $14.99 in tax - basically 6.25% of the whole $240, which isn't how it's supposed to be applied. I'll email them after I get my shoes if the charge doesn't get fixed.
Gonna do the same thing after I get my shoes. Im not risking that cancellation either lol.

So who has both the OG and RF and can compare them? In some pics the color of these new Beluga RFs look inbetween the OG Beluga 1.0 and Beluga 2.0.
The OG has a brownish tint to the upper and midsole. The soles on these new Beluga RFs look kinda grey, like the Beluga 2.0s.

ill post once my rf gets delivered. I got the OGs earlier this year and only worn them a couple times so the comparison should be decent as long as i take good pics lol

Went to my local footlocker to see what’s up with the left overs. Get hit with the usual
“We don’t know, Corporate hasn’t told us anything”

bruh backdoor them ****s to me 😡

Catchin' that late night W almost 12hrs after the drop? :nthat:

Edit: Timeout, why's yours say the color is "Green"? Mine says "Beluga RF / Steeple Grey / Solar Red" :nerd:
I checked after work this afternoon and got that surprise W! Not sure why it says green? Am I getting something different.

Can we expect a price drop on these by next week even tho it is Xmas week after the deliveries comes in? Really hoping to snag a 10.5

Glad Chumps came thru on the ship to home.. only hit, and it already has tracking. Tried all the other drops this morn, entered every US raffle I could find, few international, and usual Adidas apps. Adidas does not like me, only win ever since new apps was ochre foams.

Hibbert has been trash as of late.. again, Apple Pay says it couldn’t be completed. But they draw funds anyway, no conf, so ghost order. It’s the 4th or 5th time they did that to me. Then it takes a week for funds to be released.. annoying.

Can we expect a price drop on these by next week even tho it is Xmas week after the deliveries comes in? Really hoping to snag a 10.5
expect the price to dip on Monday - Wednesday as most people get their confirmed pairs in hand and start undercutting each other for a quick sale

Edit: This week is def the time to buy if you didn't hit and are penny pinching. Price isnt gonna astronomically rise if you wait a week since there are so many pairs, but you will def be paying more if you wait till after xmas cuz all the kids will be bidding with their xmas monies

Last edited:
Got lucky on confirmed. App has blessed me with most releases except slides or foams.

I got a 10.5 cause the light 350 v2 for perfect. Even if they're not the perfect fit, idk if I I'll go through the trouble of getting a 10 or finding a trade.

Back
Top Bottom