Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol what is going on in here. Jordan 1s will always be above any Yeezy model in my head. At the end of the day Yay wants to be like Jordan and not the other way around

Anyway I wish I had entered more raffles for those compacts. I actually like the colorway and they are supposed to be more comfortable. Hopefully they release more decent colorways soon.
Gimme all black colorway and I'm in.

Anyone know when this model is supposed to drop?

1640037428441.png

Yeah but, compared to Js, ALL Yeezys are new models given 350 V2s dropped a little over 5 years ago.

In terms of new models, Jordans have been hot trash for decades now. People only care about old/retro models because Jordan Brand completely fell off from a design standpoint loooong ago (plus MJ not being able to wear the shoes on court anymore definitely hurt the brand). I think Jordan Brand is finished, in terms of relevancy of new models tbh but Jordan retros will always be king because of how classic they are.
I hear what you're saying. They have made many pairs of cw's that Im not feeling but the silhouette in general will always be classic to most. Its similar to classic cars where they may not run the best or get the best gas mileage but still look clean & have a mass following because of what they are.
Yeezy brand is innovative because they are all newer models but they are riding the ultra boost train hard & coming out with more cw than Jordan did in its infancy. Maybe when Yeezy is 30+ years old they will most likely have more cw than Jordan 1's & be in the same boat. Who knows.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm getting a pair of Zebra 350 V2's, size 12, around Jan. 2nd.

I ordered them off of eBay for $330, brand new. They are already StockX verified authentic, and now they are being authenticated by the eBay person. Now they are gonna be double real I guess?

I just hope they aren't too big. My TTS is an 11.5, so that's why I went a half size up. I will never know until I can actually try a pair on if I should go a half size up or TTS.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm getting a pair of Zebra 350 V2's, size 12, around Jan. 2nd.

I ordered them off of eBay for $330, brand new. They are already StockX verified authentic, and now they are being authenticated by the eBay person. Now they are gonna be double real I guess?

I just hope they aren't too big. My TTS is an 11.5, so that's why I went a half size up. I will never know until I can actually try a pair on if I should go a half size up or TTS.
I always go TTS but i don't think half size up should be terrible. I'd try a half size up but I think 13.5 is the rarest size lmfao.

Hmm when I checked on the app it said processed but when I logged into the site on my tablet it said the delivery was changed from sun19th to Sunday the 26th....should I be concerned it'll get canceled?

Hmm when I checked on the app it said processed but when I logged into the site on my tablet it said the delivery was changed from sun19th to Sunday the 26th....should I be concerned it'll get canceled?
Hey, at least yours moved out of “Processed”. Mine hasn’t changed at all, and haven’t received any kind of shipping notification. Just seen today that some folks were getting their orders axed. Hope I’m safe 🙏🏿

Im still trying to make a decision between the cool grey XI or the reflective 350s , either way im paying resale which is around the same price for my size

Im still trying to make a decision between the cool grey XI or the reflective 350s , either way im paying resale which is around the same price for my size

If you’re planning on wearing them, I’d go for the one you plan on rocking more. For resale, I’d probably go with the reflectives since Cool Greys will definitely restock in the near future, which should bring down resale prices a bit. Holiday 11s tend to bottom out in Jan/Feb and then start going up again.

i actually sold my 380 onyx today at flight club...i liked the colorway but was not feeling the shape... some of yall can prally pull the look off but they aint look right on me so i had to flip lol...

Back
Top Bottom