Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If you’re planning on wearing them, I’d go for the one you plan on rocking more. For resale, I’d probably go with the reflectives since Cool Greys will definitely restock in the near future, which should bring down resale prices a bit. Holiday 11s tend to bottom out in Jan/Feb and then start going up again.

As you get older, I think you’ll prefer the 350s. It’s just slip on/ off type of shoes; none of that is my left shoe lace tighter than my right type of bs.

As you get older, I think you’ll prefer the 350s. It’s just slip on/ off type of shoes; none of that is my left shoe lace tighter than my right type of bs.

I’d agree with this, I do appreciate being able to slip on a pair of Ultraboosts, 350s, and even 380s. I even find myself wearing more comfortable Js like 10s and 13s more when I’m just out doing errands, etc. vs throwing on 1s, 3s, 4s, or 6s to look fresh lol

Confirmed shipping faster than Amazon rn

These are the tightest 350s I own. Might actually sell the 10.5 I got for an 11.

I got my light 350 V2s in a 10.5 and they were perfect 😔
Yeah, my sz 10 pair from Confirmed came today and I immediately tried them on and they fit, but just a little tight. I can't imagine my 9.5s from YS will fit at all, and all my other 350s have been 9.5 in the past.

adidas

DCE222BF-1E25-4546-89A6-35AC854D9D18.jpeg

Comparison with OG.

OG is a size 9.
RF is a size 10
E17E828A-ECFD-4621-8792-83FD81798CBD.jpeg
Just a slight difference in the stripe hue & the soles have a green tint on the og’s.

Yeah, my sz 10 pair from Confirmed came today and I immediately tried them on and they fit, but just a little tight. I can't imagine my 9.5s from YS will fit at all, and all my other 350s have been 9.5 in the past.
If they fit but aren’t too snug they’ll prolly loosen just a smidge. I was hoping that 9.5 fit you 😆

I’d agree with this, I do appreciate being able to slip on a pair of Ultraboosts, 350s, and even 380s. I even find myself wearing more comfortable Js like 10s and 13s more when I’m just out doing errands, etc. vs throwing on 1s, 3s, 4s, or 6s to look fresh lol

I can slip on a pair of 1s without tying them laces up. Not sure bout the others lol

Idk what yall people tawkn bout when you say shoes or sneakers “loosen”. I have never had a pair of shies loosen. They either fit and comfy, fit & uncomfortable, dont fit, or their simply uncomfortable all around. I have 2 sizes of 350s and all of em fit different which pisses me off but it is what it is

Idk what yall people tawkn bout when you say shoes or sneakers “loosen”. I have never had a pair of shies loosen. They either fit and comfy, fit & uncomfortable, dont fit, or their simply uncomfortable all around. I have 2 sizes of 350s and all of em fit different which pisses me off but it is what it is
Og 350’s stretched out after time because it was just primeknit. V2’s have that cage in the toe that keeps it’s shape mostly but slightly loosen after multiple wears. Others shoes just break in. Depends on the shoe of course.

If they fit but aren’t too snug they’ll prolly loosen just a smidge. I was hoping that 9.5 fit you 😆

Yeah, my Zyons were def tighter the first time I wore them and have gotten more comfortable over a few wears. My Creams were great right outta the box. I'll see how the 9.5s fit (or don't), and will let ya know about the 10s!

Lol idk what kinda walking or daily wear you're getting out of em but sneakers absolutely stretch over time. Of course it depends on the materials/silhouette but I mean shoes are made from materials that are meant to warp and stretch around your foot, unless you got some iron maiden torture device ***** on

Man people really seem to hate that model now. They should've kept the retail price lower.
I’d buy a pair if the retail was lower. IMO they should be ~$180 since they’re essentially a Yeezy version of the ZX 2K boost. The high retail is definitely killing the model though.

I’ve also been thinking about the big brands, innovation, and the retro market recently and IMO Yeezy is the only brand successfully innovating right now (not to say that everything they release is innovative or successful). Nike\JB is even having a hard time serving up nice retros, sometimes it seems like they have summer interns making creative decisions over there.

I’d buy a pair if the retail was lower. IMO they should be ~$180 since they’re essentially a Yeezy version of the ZX 2K boost. The high retail is definitely killing the model though.

I’ve also been thinking about the big brands, innovation, and the retro market recently and IMO Yeezy is the only brand successfully innovating right now (not to say that everything they release is innovative or successful). Nike\JB is even having a hard time serving up nice retros, sometimes it seems like they have summer interns making creative decisions over there.

Agreed with all of this.

I just wish JB gave us more OG cws, I feel like we were getting a bunch every year, a few years ago and now we get significantly fewer (or we’ll get some “twist” on an OG cw, and not in a good way like Yeezy did with these Belugas lol).

This isn't true. The weird **** Nike releases nobody cares about and they don't buy.

People also don't care about new tech. All of it gets overshadowed by the latest hype Off White, Travis Scott or collab.

This isn't true. The weird **** Nike releases nobody cares about and they don't buy.

People also don't care about new tech. All of it gets overshadowed by the latest hype Off White, Travis Scott or collab.
I mean Nike is definitely trying, I just don’t think they’ve been having any success, hence people not caring and not buying.

I don’t think it’s just new tech though, Nike/JB have been resting on their laurels because of what you pointed out-people want to buy retro product (not just Js-Air Max, Dunks, etc. etc.), so they pump it out by the truckload, in terms of annual releases.

In fact, even when they have innovated, i.e. with Adapt, etc. they half-a** it and throw in the towel before actually putting out groundbreaking designs because they can print money with selling more retro product. The same thing happened with React, which is better tech than Boost, in some ways. Ironically, Adidas (not including Yeezy) has the opposite problem where they latch onto popular new ideas for too long and drive them into the ground (I.e. NMD R1s, UBs, etc.). Yeezy seems to strike a good balance, in that way.

Back
Top Bottom