Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Decided to try on a QNTM today just for future reference. Definitely half size up but it's a true fit at 11.5 for me. It'll either be this CW or the all black whenever I'm ready to purchase.
20220125_170157.jpg
So is it true to size or half size up? lol

Just got my yzy gap hoodie. It is perfect fit indeed man. Loving the cut, material and silhouette!

I personally suggest people to downsize / TTS.

Just got my yzy gap hoodie. It is perfect fit indeed man. Loving the cut, material and silhouette!

I personally suggest people to downsize / TTS.

Why would you get an oversized hoodie just to downsize? So it isnt oversized? What a hideous notion. Just get a regular fit hoodie then. :lol:

it’s not like your regular oversized hoodie. The length of the body will remain short/cropped, only the arm part will be longer if you get a big size or TTS. I’m usually a L/XL for uniqlo and I got a sz M for this.

Your torso probably wild short

I wouldn’t recommend anyone size down in that hoodie personally
That’s the thing with this hoodie - even if you upsize, they say that the torso part will still be cropped. Only thing that’ll change are the length of the sleeves.

I’m hoping they restock v1s
Pirate Black 350 V1s? I think that's a pipe dream tbh.

350 V1s and 750s are never coming back, unless they use frankenstein tooling (i.e. they use 350 V2 molds). With the 350 V1s, the tooling infamously cracked and they weren't using the molds they had to produce in large quantities anyways. Don't get me wrong, it can be done, Ultraboosts famously retroed in 1.0 form with the newer Continental tooling and nobody complained (in fact, I think most people see it an improvement over the OG "nibbed" tooling, IMO). Yeezy was in such an early stage as a brand when they made 350 V1s and 750s, I seriously doubt Adidas invested in producing many molds (which can cost $300-$500k/mold for an entire FSR) which obviously further limits production capabilities.

Pirate Black 350 V1s? I think that's a pipe dream tbh.

350 V1s and 750s are never coming back, unless they use frankenstein tooling (i.e. they use 350 V2 molds). With the 350 V1s, the tooling infamously cracked and they weren't using the molds they had to produce in large quantities anyways. Don't get me wrong, it can be done, Ultraboosts famously retroed in 1.0 form with the newer Continental tooling and nobody complained (in fact, I think most people see it an improvement over the OG "nibbed" tooling, IMO). Yeezy was in such an early stage as a brand when they made 350 V1s and 750s, I seriously doubt Adidas invested in producing many molds (which can cost $300-$500k/mold for an entire FSR) which obviously further limits production capabilities.

750’s havent shot up as much as I thought they would. New pairs of the GG around $1400 average for the popular sizes. Chocs around $1100 average, even Triple Blacks are scattered prices but nothing too crazy besides the one offs. OG’s all over the place with pricing so cant really comment on that but yeah, prices aint too bad. I woudda thought theyd go for over $2k easily for brand new pairs. Used pairs of the GH and Chocs can routinely be found for $500-700.

750’s havent shot up as much as I thought they would. New pairs of the GG around $1400 average for the popular sizes. Chocs around $1100 average, even Triple Blacks are scattered prices but nothing too crazy besides the one offs. OG’s all over the place with pricing so cant really comment on that but yeah, prices aint too bad. I woudda thought theyd go for over $2k easily for brand new pairs. Used pairs of the GH and Chocs can routinely be found for $500-700.
Honestly, it seems risky to buy DS OG pairs of those because didn’t all the cws have painted midsoles/outsoles? Seems like they would crack like the ground in the desert when wearing them lol

Honestly, it seems risky to buy DS OG pairs of those because didn’t all the cws have painted midsoles/outsoles? Seems like they would crack like the ground in the desert when wearing them lol

The OG gray and black pair? No idea but I do fainlty remember seeing some OG gray pairs with that chipping. The Chocs and GG dont have that issue. My GG’s are fairly worn in and havent chipped.

The OG gray and black pair? No idea but I do fainlty remember seeing some OG gray pairs with that chipping. The Chocs and GG dont have that issue. My GG’s are fairly worn in and havent chipped.
Yeah honestly with paint chipping, I’d be more concerned with DS pairs that haven’t been worn where the paint has completely dried out and are more susceptible to cracking since they haven’t felt any sort of pressure in 6-7 years lol Maybe this isn’t an issue but spending $1k+ on a pair and have that happen when you 1st wear them would be a total nightmare haha

Says MX Oats are whack but aint I see you all giddy in the Red Thunder 4 topic? Those shoes are atrocious. :lol:

I was like wtf is a red thunder and went in that topic, disappointed I seen my son James in there wasting his allowance on a pair of those. :sick:
The Red Thunders are a decent colorway of the 4, to say that I'm giddy over them is a stretch. But hey, you love the oats you love the oats. We can disagree.

Back
Top Bottom