Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I haven't won anything on Confirmed since June 2021. Was Icon status and just kept having my points expiring because they really don't select me anymore for whatever reason. I have a friend that hits almost every confirmed and when its 2-3 colors? They hit all of them on 1 account.

I was hopeful to hit on at least a toddler pair for my daughter but nope, the confirmed adidas hate continues.

0/3. And I really wanted my first pair of slides too. Onyx would've been the one since they wouldn't show dirt too much. I'm gonna keep repeating until that confirmed w finally rolls in, this thing is rigged AF. I try multiple releases, multiple family members with different cc/billing info and nobody ever hits. I'm Icon status too. Same accounts hit all the time. I'm at the point where I need to just start a brand new account because the ones I'm using are probably blocked.

I've hit way more times on snkrs this year probably using the same number of accounts. I should just offer to buy people's adidas accounts at this point in time

Not sure if it was posted yet, but these are up:
77DCD953-EC39-4292-B778-2B8EC72E4ECA.png

Same winners every time, never thought an app could be worse than SNKRS but here we are
They few times I got through YS or special access with Adidas they won't accept payment from me so even if I hit on confirmed I would still lose. They hate me now like I'm Nas.

0/6 on Confirmed. Pretty impressive actually lol.
I've come to terms with my YeezySupply L. I'm sure checking out with two pairs triggered something. Maybe they thought I was a bot or something 🤷🏾‍♂️

i didn't hit on the pure's but the hotness was black onyx and we hit those... i'll take it.. should be dope to wear these during summer time when u need a break from Jay's & 350's. no laws about fashion.

Attachments

• onx.jpg
    onx.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 133
I hit almost all the time on 350’s and 700’s ICON status but not on Foams or slides ever… I can see a pattern there

Back
Top Bottom