Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Well yeah, there are far more hyped releases coming from Nike/JB.. I don’t think any Yeezys aside from maybe some 350s are produced in GR Jordan Retro #s like the playoff 12s that dropped last weekend.

I agree that SNKRS is very flawed, especially on hyped collabs and smaller releases (I.e. dunks) but the issue with Confirmed is that they simply don’t produce anywhere near enough stock of the products people want, even compared to SNKRS. I haven’t had a W on Confirmed since the Bred 350s dropped and even took an L on stuff that ended up being bricks (I.e. Wash oranges and Lights). Maybe I could’ve hit on MNVNs or QNTMs but it seems like 350s, 700s, and especially Foams and Slides are VERY hard to hit on via Confirmed nowadays because these are the main products consumers want.
I wouldn't know what's hard or easy to hit Confirmed since I win nothing. Def have no idea of how much either brand is releasing but with SNKRS, other than the pass, you don't see the same people winning everytime for everything. That's whats so bad about it, it's like an old boys club or something. Thankfully Yeezy only makes the rare product product I'm interested in or I might be upset. It's funny because I wear more GR adidas, which I find way more appealing, than most Yeezy wearers :lol:

what's the difference between OG safflower and this week's mono safflower?
colors. mono safflower is more orange and white. og safflower is more yellow and off-white/beige. monosafflowers also have a gum bottom (or is it orange...). safflower have the same color bottom as the midsole (beige/off white).

if it makes anyone feel any better, I went from never winning on confirmed to winning every yeezy that's dropped since the beluga rfs. might have coincided with getting icon status. i also got other stuff throughout the year (ivy park stuff for my wife, pharrells, normal ZXs, ultraboosts, futurecrafts).

Well yeah, there are far more hyped releases coming from Nike/JB.. I don’t think any Yeezys aside from maybe some 350s are produced in GR Jordan Retro #s like the playoff 12s that dropped last weekend.

I agree that SNKRS is very flawed, especially on hyped collabs and smaller releases (I.e. dunks) but the issue with Confirmed is that they simply don’t produce anywhere near enough stock of the products people want, even compared to SNKRS. I haven’t had a W on Confirmed since the Bred 350s dropped and even took an L on stuff that ended up being bricks (I.e. Wash oranges and Lights). Maybe I could’ve hit on MNVNs or QNTMs but it seems like 350s, 700s, and especially Foams and Slides are VERY hard to hit on via Confirmed nowadays because these are the main products consumers want.
I gotta disagree. I don’t think it’s simply because of the stock numbers or hype that makes Confirmed so bad.

If it truly did just come down to the stock numbers, we would still see a variety of winners (new and old ADC members) catching Ws. But were not. We’re seeing the same exact people go 3/3 on a single day and then following it up with more Ws throughout the week.

There’s clearly something in their algorithm that’s doing that. It’s beyond coincidental at this point.

I do think SNKRS is flawed in that it doesn’t offer any incentive for being a long time high paying Nike member, but at the end of the day I can’t be mad at Nike for at least trying to give everyone a fair shot. While Adidas is purposely making their app unfair to most of their users.

68863DF6-07F1-412E-B7A7-5B05D05CEB70.jpeg

I respect adidas shipping department, the fast delivery made the W feel even better

This is a good idea.

Or you can enter for all 3 but you're only allowed to win one.
Can’t see it. 1st resellers and bots would be handled before that. Then multiple accounts , then the ability to enter 1 raffle per colorway per multiple drops. I can’t see them caring about limiting to 1 entry for 1 colorway on multiple releases in a day. I could just use multiple accounts if I have to choose between colorways.

what's the difference between OG safflower and this week's mono safflower?
colors. mono safflower is more orange and white. og safflower is more yellow and off-white/beige. monosafflowers also have a gum bottom (or is it orange...). safflower have the same color bottom as the midsole (beige/off white).

if it makes anyone feel any better, I went from never winning on confirmed to winning every yeezy that's dropped since the beluga rfs. might have coincided with getting icon status. i also got other stuff throughout the year (ivy park stuff for my wife, pharrells, normal ZXs, ultraboosts, futurecrafts).
Mono safflower also has a GITD cage

Foams came in. Still missing another pair of Foams and my Oreos, which come in this week Slides and other recent wins. Statics are getting a good amount of wear in the past week. Since some NTers want to know Foams are MIC and MIUSA. Slides are MII and MIC.

Attachments

• Yeezy 350s.jpg
    Yeezy 350s.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 365
  • Slides and Runners.jpg
    Slides and Runners.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 476
Mist is pretty much the Ochre foams with a lot less yellow in the color.

The stone sage is really nice. The swirls are very subtle.

Mist is pretty much the Ochre foams with a lot less yellow in the color.

The stone sage is really nice. The swirls are very subtle.

I just bought it from secondary market. Should be here in a few days time. Will provide a nice alternative with my sand pair

Can't even look at the releases on Yeezy Supply. Been banned for a year on my phone using two different browsers.

Hoping I can get my hands on a pair of Bone 350s. My creams have been through a few summers already.

Are the Dazzling Blues tight like RF Beluga and 2022 Blue Tints?

hows sizing on recent 350? some are saying dazzlings are evn smaller than usual?
Have you had 350’s before? 0.5 size up from your OG 350 size or full size up from your TTS.

I had to go a full size up from my TTS for the beluga RF’s, and they fit perfectly.

All-white 350's up.

i don't know how to feel about the 2 release dates showing up if you miss the first time.

kinda lame when everybody has it type of vibe to me.

if there doing that, i feel like its plenty for everybody.

All-white 350's up.

i don't know how to feel about the 2 release dates showing up if you miss the first time.

kinda lame when everybody has it type of vibe to me.

if there doing that, i feel like its plenty for everybody.
Where is there 2 release dates?

Back
Top Bottom