Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Trying to get the timing right on when to pull the trigger on resale. Have you guys who hit on Confirmed got your Oreo 350s yet?

Trying to get the timing right on when to pull the trigger on resale. Have you guys who hit on Confirmed got your Oreo 350s yet?

Oreos have been dropping in my size on SX and I’m a big footer. I copped at a comfortable price but shoulda waited another day or so and could’ve saved $20-$40. I’d say check SX to get an idea of what their going for in your size and assess your pockets & shoe value. They may be had for $300 if patiently waiting or they could go back up

Feel like I’m the last person on earth to get mine in

Attachments

• 6D6553AD-53BE-44C8-A530-352D7AC23E5A.jpeg
    6D6553AD-53BE-44C8-A530-352D7AC23E5A.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 257
Oreos have been dropping in my size on SX and I’m a big footer. I copped at a comfortable price but shoulda waited another day or so and could’ve saved $20-$40. I’d say check SX to get an idea of what their going for in your size and assess your pockets & shoe value. They may be had for $300 if patiently waiting or they could go back up
I’m a size 13 and they have been surprisingly dropping. Time to find the right time to find the dip which is when everyone gets their pairs and unloads then. After that they’ll shoot back. If I can get them at $300 I’ll def pull the trigger

I get it but how do you expect someone to get to this status if you don't win. I like Three Stipes but not like that
If i owned a shop and had people who would constantly purchase from me, when it comes time to something that's highly desired, I'd take care of those who take care of me first. Not the one's who come just because of high demand because the items will sell anyway.

If i owned a shop and had people who would constantly purchase from me, when it comes time to something that's highly desired, I'd take care of those who take care of me first. Not the one's who come just because of high demand because the items will sell anyway.

Tbh I’m not sure your shop would be very successful if you couldn’t find a way to get your hottest products to new customers. If you have a reputation for only taking care of your high spending customers when you have a popular product, then new customers will just stop going to your shop altogether.

I understand and support taking care of your loyal customer base. But it’s a thin line between being loyal to current customers and driving previous and new customers away.

Adidas is walking that line and right now it’s kinda blowing up in their face. Just look at the comment section of literally any tweet related to Confirmed and you’ll see what I mean.

Tbh I’m not sure your shop would be very successful if you couldn’t find a way to get your hottest products to new customers. If you have a reputation for only taking care of your high spending customers when you have a popular product, then new customers will just stop going to your shop altogether.

I understand and support taking care of your loyal customer base. But it’s a thin line between being loyal to current customers and driving previous and new customers away.

Adidas is walking that line and right now it’s kinda blowing up in their face. Just look at the comment section of literally any tweet related to Confirmed and you’ll see what I mean.
There's a fine line for sure, if anything they should reserve some for previous buyers, and then the rest available to the public to reward loyalty and still get your product in the hands of new customers. Kith does that and it's great.

There's a fine line for sure, if anything they should reserve some for previous buyers, and then the rest available to the public to reward loyalty and still get your product in the hands of new customers. Kith does that and it's great.
Problem is, Adidas mainline is basically dead, in terms of hype, and no other Adidas products are hitting, hype-wise like Yeezy is. This is a huge problem with the brand since they basically only have Yeezy to attract the sneakerhead (and, as much as I hate to say it, the social media "influencers") demographic these days (when just a few years ago, they had the Boost wave, Futurecraft, Hu NMDs, etc. etc.). Adidas put themselves in such a good spot in the sneaker culture just a few years ago and now they basically have no choice but to ride Ye's coattails because they flooded the market. Now it seems like they're following the Supreme model for a lot of Yeezys (namely Foams, slides, and 350s) by releasing everything in limited quantities but doing so on a platform (Confirmed) that seems to favor people who buy the trash that nobody wants.

Anybody have the OG Ash Blues and the restock? Sold my OG pair and the restock looks darker.

Also can't wait to wear these Oreos.

Back
Top Bottom