• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nobody copped Mono carbons? :emoji_eyes:
I did, checked them out at a local boutique and really they might be the best colorway of the QNTM. You may be able to get them for less than retail down the line but I was ok with $250. I'll probably post some pics later, the grey,purple, blue color and the midsole contrast just work.

If the price dips hard I may double, I **** with them that much.

I’ve been downsizing my entire shoe collection, keeping only 1-2 colorways per model. Got it down to about 35 shoes right now.

Here’s what’s left of the Yeezy collection. I need to pick up a pair of foam runners and then the Turtle Dove 350s, whenever they rerelease, and I’ll be satisfied with the collection.
18BDE590-B9B5-4510-84D0-AF113C38C543.jpeg

I’ve been downsizing my entire shoe collection, keeping only 1-2 colorways per model. Got it down to about 35 shoes right now.

Here’s what’s left of the Yeezy collection. I need to pick up a pair of foam runners and then the Turtle Dove 350s, whenever they rerelease, and I’ll be satisfied with the collection.
no foams?

Whats the remaining 29 shoes looking like btw

Randomly found myself in a small finish line today locally running errands and remembered some locations doing in store raffles. Signed up but not holding my breath, the kids working there acted shook when I asked like it was some cia type question when I asked:lol:

Randomly found myself in a small finish line today locally running errands and remembered some locations doing in store raffles. Signed up but not holding my breath, the kids working there acted shook when I asked like it was some cia type question when I asked:lol:

Signed up for what?

Got in JD/FNL with 8 mins on the clock, get booted out to queue with 4 mins on the clock. Then I'm trying frantically after it opened to get through. Eventually get through and see my size, checkout, nope, oos. Go back and try for something smaller to try and trade up for my size, cart, checkout, jk, error. Then got hit with the already purchased and can no longer even try. -2000 points and nothing to show for it. Finally got off the phone with a cs rep for like 20 mins and they will be refunding my points. She said she couldn't do anything about getting me a pair since it was oos.

Sucks. First time I haven't been able to checkout a pair after receiving EA on FNL. They need to for sure clean up their site with all those errors

for people who wear v2s often enough to matter I can understand why they would feel the need to choose one. personally owning both and wearing both pretty much equal amounts (which is like a few times a month) colorway of the particular shoe matters way more to me than the silhouette with them being soo similar.

not much in the v2 color way catalogue is coming close to the 4 colorways of the v1 if you aske me

🤷

V2 is better than v1 but v1 still necessary. Half the people saying v1 aged terribly just started coppin sneakers :emoji_zipper_mouth:

Yeezy dropping these retros is dope…y’all shut ya mouf.

L for both Champs and FTL for size 10.5 in the Seattle area (1 store each) with max head starts. I'm a little surprised, but oh well. -- I still have a pair that I rarely wear. I only did in-store option as I didn't want to pay for shipping :rofl:I was thinking I'd secure at least one in-store pair.

Back
Top Bottom