Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
This V1 talk “aged” bad talk is killing me. They look 80% like the V2’s. How have these “aged” badly exactly.

Its like saying a car aged badly when all it had was a midcycle refresh.

488E3E80-A77E-4DF8-9EA9-B3EC8CD773CC.jpeg

Top R8 is the refresh, bottom is before the refresh. Are we saying the bottom has aged badly? :lol:
This isn’t even a good example. The R8 got better when refreshed, whereas the 350 got worse.

All these V1 didn't age well talk better not translate to "Yep pass like Caruso" to "Hell yea kopppppp FR FR FR"

"Didnt aged well" that depends on what you like... if you like shoes because of the hype ofc v1 didnt cos hype is dead and they are the best example of it.
I like them and i would wear them if i had a pair right now, maybe i wouldnt be on the IG hype but i would be happy cos i always loved the design
yeah this isn't true. aging well has nothing to do with hype. it has to go with good design.

I don't really get the car refresh example seeing as how the v1 and v2 look pretty different. Wouldn't that be more of a RX-7 and RX-8 type of thing than a mid-cycle refresh. Whatever, I'm with the folks that say the v1 aged terribly. Still in for a retail pair though lol

This isn’t even a good example. The R8 got better when refreshed, whereas the 350 got worse.

Specifically, no I dont think the R8 got better.

But thats not even the point. The point is the two are that much similar since its just a refresh and refresh just changes a few things about the car (bumper, hood maybe the lights sometimes) but its essentially the same car with some tweaks. Thats my point, its not really which looks better of the two.

I don't really get the car refresh example seeing as how the v1 and v2 look pretty different. Wouldn't that be more of a RX-7 and RX-8 type of thing than a mid-cycle refresh. Whatever, I'm with the folks that say the v1 aged terribly. Still in for a retail pair though lol

V1 and V2 look pretty different? Its different enough yes, but PRETTY different?

Exactly what I was trying to say.

Specifically, no I dont think the R8 got better.

But thats not even the point. The point is the two are that much similar since its just a refresh and refresh just changes a few things about the car (bumper, hood maybe the lights sometimes) but its essentially the same car with some tweaks. Thats my point, its not really which looks better of the two.
I was being facetious to agree with you. Both sides of the argument have subjective merit but the existence of the argument itself is utterly ridiculous.

ADFA36DB-9DB8-46CB-89BC-0FB649F4BE63.jpeg

I hate the two tone midsole at the heel with v2s. Looks like a sloppy mistake on most of the colorways. Either match up the color or make it actually contrast. V1s have a cleaner design, but it’s a little too clean and veering towards walmart shoes or something.
Personally, I’m all for another round of v1s rather than a 97th colorway of the v2.

V1 and V2 look pretty different? Its different enough yes, but PRETTY different?
Substantially? Let me bust out my dictionary to see if there are better words to use.

If people wanna compare a mid-cycle refresh, you could probably take the stripe cw's and see through stripes. That would be the equivalent of a mid-cycle refresh imo.

Absolutely hilarious that Yeezy increased the retail price of their model with the lowest demand. It's literally the only one that consistently sits and goes for under retail on the secondary market. talking about mono carbons

Reactions: mkj
Compared to the V1s, I dont like the huge sewn line in the middle of the V2s but looks wise i would take the v2 over the v1

Back
Top Bottom