Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Vantas being restocked........finally. don't wanna see any 350 talk for a while
1650219370461.png

Fax. But comments like this is out of pocket if you aint post a fit pic first b.
Exactly is easy to make fun of someone for your perception of whats cool to wear but not put yourself in the line to be criticized.

Anyways, I was mainly asking if the belugas were the joke or what. I personally think they are dope sneaker and probably top 3 for the 350.

Exactly is easy to make fun of someone for your perception of whats cool to wear but not put yourself in the line to be criticized.

Anyways, I was mainly asking if the belugas were the joke or what. I personally think they are dope sneaker and probably top 3 for the 350.

Did you not see the jorts b.

I think I'm the only person that like the MNVN geode. I have a sh*t ton of band shirts that have designs that will match them.

yeezy is better but both are meh. like 90% of virgils stuff before the 10 was trash, but no one remembers it.

I don’t care to post fit pics on a messsge board full of dudes because that’s corny in itself lol. I was just explaining the comedy to you because it obviously went over your head. But like I told the homie above my IG is the same name as it is on here and it’s public strongthetruth strongthetruth .

Back
Top Bottom