Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So what's the sizing situation like on the turtle doves? I've never worn a 350v1, but I remember reviews saying they ran big and to size down. Supposedly they'll also have half sizes now (originally only had full sizes.) So I'm a 10.5 tts and I get 11 in my 350v2. Would I wanna go with a 10? Or do I stick with a 10.5 now that there's half sizes? (My thinking is that with the OG release, someone that was a 10.5 got an 11 and they were too big so they recommended getting a 10, but now that there's half sizes, maybe it's different?) Appreciate any help.

edit - not like I'm gonna hit tho, lol.

Since the Turtledoves are new production, I'm going to stick with my V2 sizing. I'd rather have it a little bigger than tight.

IMG_20220724_191940.jpg

Tough to say, especially with the size/knit differences in the V2. If we assume they do the same production as the original 350 you can get away w a half size down….who knows with this current run

Since the Turtledoves are new production, I'm going to stick with my V2 sizing. I'd rather have it a little bigger than tight.

I hope some early pairs get reviewed 👀

I went TTS with the original TDs and PBs. They’re a looser fit than the V2 but in a spacious way, not that they run large. I might be able make half a size down work but half size up would def be too big if they kept sizing the same

Just get 1 size down or whatever.

Can always trade or sell the retail pair if it doesnt fit for your size later.

Got through on DSG, got back in another waiting to checkout queue and then “error can’t process my request”….now I’m back in the original line, I can never successfully get pass these lines or even get close to a yeezy slide for retail smh

Hit Size 12 on confirmed for the green glow, hopefully the new textured model. Would like a bone... thankfully missed on onyx, have multiples already.

Think I have plenty slides especially now that I am mostly wearing adilette 22's on the daily.

edit: Yeesh. Hit on onyx size 8 for my oldest. Missed the notie. Good stock today....

My boy keeps winning big sizes for some reason so I told him to enter bone and onyx slides for me since I haven't hit on one sz 14 or 13 since they started dropping slides on confirmed. Didn't get one pair but he somehow hit on both today for me.... Is it time to make a new adidas account?...

Back
Top Bottom