Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Could’ve sworn the slides weren’t supposed to be available until 1:20. Then they dropped a few minutes early

Are they showing up or are you clicking on “see more”? I can’t click on see more since it is whited out and doesn’t do anything.
Once you enter article the slides were at the bottom. It was fcfs. I was 3 minutes late size sold out while in queue
Edit: there is "see more" line but it wasn't there earlier, had a clickable picture of the slides instead

Are they showing up or are you clicking on “see more”? I can’t click on see more since it is whited out and doesn’t do anything.

I think it's EA, but for those that have it, it allows them to see them, while the "see more" etc is greyed out for the rest of us & we can't see anything. My thoughts at least.

Because if its FCFS, we should at least still see the product page even if its sold out.

PO

I think it's EA, but for those that have it, it allows them to see them, while the "see more" etc is greyed out for the rest of us & we can't see anything. My thoughts at least.

Because if its FCFS, we should at least still see the product page even if its sold out.

PO
If it's EA I didn't get an app notification

It's not EA, we were just slow. It was a pic of the slides at first that you could click. By the time I got there only size 7,8 and 12 were left. Guessing they sold out and now it's just the dead "See more" link.

If it's EA I didn't get an app notification

Yeah, they don't send out alerts consistently like SNKRS if you have EA.
Just gotta check the app.

Because like dude said, I clicked on "see more" & it didn't let me access anything.

PO

It's not EA, we were just slow. It was a pic of the slides at first that you could click. By the time I got there only size 7,8 and 12 were left. Guessing they sold out and now it's just the dead "See more" link.

Got it.

PO

ADIDAS PLAYING GAMES. I HATE THIS S—.

JUST DROP EVERYTHING FCFS, IF PEOPLE HIT THEY HIT. IF THEY DONT, THEY DONT.

FOLKS DONT HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT ON THEIR PHONES.
Imagine if they released it all at once people would be kicked out and only bots would hit anything lmao

Just do one hour draw for each pair every hour. Doing to much hiding stuff and whatnot for us to take Ls. I'm gonna head out. I'll do the draws that'll pop up on Confirmed. I know I'm gonna take Ls like every Yeezy day release and Confirmed draws so I shouldn't put this much energy into this. ✌🏻

Back
Top Bottom