Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Foam runners are a style that isn't meant to fit snug/glove like. I don't think many people realize this. They are intended to be a bit boat like on feet and a little extra room in the heel is fine if not optimal. Too tight of a fit warps the shape of the entrance to an ugly widened shape and also increases the amount of creasing due to the pressure of the foot on the foam. Even Ye wears his with literally like an inch of space in the heel, which is obviously too much for most including myself, but point is they arent meant to fit tight. Not if you want them to last longer at least. If your feet are making them bulge/lose original shape on the sides, they're too small. There shouldnt be any weird bulging or stretching at the opening if you got the correct size.
the official foam runner regulator ladies and gentlemen

I’ll take one
14F6D0AD-F33B-41C2-9837-44AEEA0CC224.jpeg
6E20165B-655E-4404-BA02-4750F4C5EE48.jpeg
8180DA18-4C40-4773-B542-A0E68C75B7F2.jpeg
I wonder if anyone is upset at adidas releasing stuff without ye consent outside of ye himself. getting good colorways and releases people want = always a W for the fans

Foam runners are a style that isn't meant to fit snug/glove like. I don't think many people realize this. They are intended to be a bit boat like on feet and a little extra room in the heel is fine if not optimal. Too tight of a fit warps the shape of the entrance to an ugly widened shape and also increases the amount of creasing due to the pressure of the foot on the foam. Even Ye wears his with literally like an inch of space in the heel, which is obviously too much for most including myself, but point is they arent meant to fit tight. Not if you want them to last longer at least. If your feet are making them bulge/lose original shape on the sides, they're too small. There shouldnt be any weird bulging or stretching at the opening if you got the correct size.
wtf… :rofl:

I wonder if anyone is upset at adidas releasing stuff without ye consent outside of ye himself. getting good colorways and releases people want = always a W for the fans
Let me see the contract this nut signed with one of the biggest multi-national corporations in the world, and then I'll tell you if they've ever released anything "without his consent" :lol:

Ararats came before the Onyx Foam Runners though. So how can they have "fixed" that? Somebody mentioned these are the Ararats from 2020, so it's not newly manufactured pairs.

Also, do you have a side-by-side comparison to make such a claim?
Actually already got rid of the onyx. all I can think of is the ararats were made in USA and onyx were made in china. Differences were clear in person though.

I'm saying though! :lol:
How he gonna tell us that Foams are "supposed" to fit big :lol:
I mean rock em how you like i dont really care, just pointing out the intended design and the fact kanye wears his like 3 sizes up lmao. Its pretty obvious that if the part you put your foot in stretches out and looks all wide over time, you got them too small as they are supposed to keep their shape. Everyone ive seen with a snug fit has way more creasing and deformities all over. Having a little wiggle room prevents all of that and is more comfortable for longer wear

Yall sensitive af on here damn :emoji_laughing:

I mean rock em how you like i dont really care, just pointing out the intended design and the fact kanye wears his like 3 sizes up lmao. Its pretty obvious that if the part you put your foot in stretches out and looks all wide over time, you got them too small as they are supposed to keep their shape. Everyone ive seen with a snug fit has way more creasing and deformities all over. Having a little wiggle room prevents all of that and is more comfortable for longer wear

Yall sensitive af on here damn :emoji_laughing:

It's a shoe. Intended design of shoes are to fit your feet, not to swim in em by buying em 3 sizes up :lol:
If you want to swim in em, by all means, go ahead. But to say a shoe was intended to fit big is a pretty weird thing to believe.

Oiweeee I totally forgot about YD when it happened. The TD's look good af here. Did they make them in half sizes this time? How they fit? Might need to scoop.
Yessir man confirmed came thru in the clutch. Yea they did come in half’s. I grabbed the same size as my V2s and they fit just fine. Knit feels way stretchier.

Yessir man confirmed came thru in the clutch. Yea they did come in half’s. I grabbed the same size as my V2s and they fit just fine. Knit feels way stretchier.

I just hate my toes poking out of the knit. Happens on my Oxford Tans and they fit fine, perfect actually but id consider going up a half size if it meant no more toe knuckles.

I just hate my toes poking out of the knit. Happens on my Oxford Tans and they fit fine, perfect actually but id consider going up a half size if it meant no more toe knuckles.
Yea the half up would probably kill that look. I’d be curious if they feel too long at that point.

On feet, the Ararat are definitely softer than my other foamrunners (Sulfur, Vermillion, Ochre) and they fit a little more loose. I imagine it has to do with the algae material they used. They look 🔥 🔥 🔥 on feet, one of my favorite Yeezys in my entire collection.

On feet, the Ararat are definitely softer than my other foamrunners (Sulfur, Vermillion, Ochre) and they fit a little more loose. I imagine it has to do with the algae material they used. They look 🔥 🔥 🔥 on feet, one of my favorite Yeezys in my entire collection.

Ararat made in usa? I feel like my sand pair is softer and feel better over all than the sage made in China in the same size

Back
Top Bottom