• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
See
Now that they've been retroed, why do you think they'd be a one off? How many times have we gotten wave runners and zebras?

The 350 V1s, 750s…. were his limited, hypebeast line. The 350 V2s were his “Jordan” line. Ye said he didn’t want the TDs retroed and it was Adidas that brought them back. Shortly after the TD announcement, there was a strong rumor for PBs for 1st quarter 2023. Ye had his issues with the Adilettes. Ye signing back with Adidas in 2026 will be in limbo because we all know Ye will hold a grudge for a long time. We should all enjoy what we’re getting now because in a few years, who knows what can happen.

I personally don't see the appeal in yeezy slides. They look like a loaf of bread with toe cut outs. They look cute on girls tho.

Coming from someone who thinks ‘85 are trash and look like a sneaker boot. This generation is too spoiled to even know what’s good.

Last edited:
To anyone who has slides, are they well worth the price?
Like W wombat said, yes if for retail. Sizing can be hit or miss though. I have 2 pairs of onyx from the same drop and same size, yet one pair is about half an inch smaller than the other pair and fits a lot tighter. No consistency in production/QC.

I personally don't see the appeal in yeezy slides. They look like a loaf of bread with toe cut outs. They look cute on girls tho.

Somebody told me they look like one giant toe when you wear em with socks :rofl:

I don't care though, just wish Adidas would let me hit on one pair. Is one too much to ask for?! :lol:

See

The 350 V1s, 750s…. were his limited, hypebeast line. The 350 V2s were his “Jordan” line. Ye said he didn’t want the TDs retroed and it was Adidas that brought them back. Shortly after the TD announcement, there was a strong rumor for PBs for 1st quarter 2023. Ye had his issues with the Adilettes. Ye signing back with Adidas in 2026 will be in limbo because we all know Ye will hold a grudge for a long time. We should all enjoy what we’re getting now because in a few years, who knows what can happen.
did ye say he didnt want them retrod or was it wex who said that

Any of y’all return something to adidas recently? I started a return on the 10th and they show as delivered to them on the 15th. A week later and nothing. Haven’t been able to get a hold of them on chat all day so I called em and these mf’s have had me on hold damn near 2 hours and their customer service closes in 30 minutes smh. I remember not too long ago they would process your refund as soon as your package showed it was in route to them. Just wondering if this has been the norm lately.

Attachments

• 49304E77-82FF-46E9-AED3-93869F3218CB.jpeg
    49304E77-82FF-46E9-AED3-93869F3218CB.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 807
Now that they've been retroed, why do you think they'd be a one off? How many times have we gotten wave runners and zebras?
Cause Kanye didn’t want to retro the TD. So if adidas wants to keep Kanye then I’d think they wouldn’t want to do it again? But if they dgaf then sure they’ll retro them every other month like yeezy slides

Whats the sizing on th cmpct? Many say tts. Q to the owners: you go fine with your 350 v2 size or 0.5 smaller?

100% tts. I tried on .5 up in store and I was swimming in it. Had way too much room in front of my toe too. To the extent that it would bend when walking. Tried on my tts and they fit perfect. They’re the comfiest shoes are own.

And for reference, I go .5 to full size up on 350s, full size up on 450 / 700v3.

Any of y’all return something to adidas recently? I started a return on the 10th and they show as delivered to them on the 15th. A week later and nothing. Haven’t been able to get a hold of them on chat all day so I called em and these mf’s have had me on hold damn near 2 hours and their customer service closes in 30 minutes smh. I remember not too long ago they would process your refund as soon as your package showed it was in route to them. Just wondering if this has been the norm lately.
They've been a f'ing mess. I recently ordered an NHL hockey jersey, but was sent a 1/4-zip pullover that somehow had the tags to jersey attached to it. Took like 3 weeks for those idiots to approve the return. Once they received it I got my refund pretty quickly, though.

Edit: Btw, you need to call at lunchtime - I had the same problem on chat/calling after 6pm ET, but got through immediately when I called around noon.

Sorry bro. Adidas cs SUCKS!!!!!! No other way to say it.

Slides are good for walkin out to the back yard in, popping down the beach, (im on the beach) taking on hols for the pool. And if you have disposable income and/or wand boost style underfoot comfort.

Overpriced. Hence disposable income, or youre one of those that just likes them, which is fine.

Back
Top Bottom