Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So you guys gonna sell all your Yeezys after this whole Kanye thing? I’m definitely not, just wondering what the general public is thinking.
I know this dude ain’t :nerd:
080C0829-479E-484A-9510-7D1A5C7AD4B1.jpeg
810ED2C0-62E7-4360-99C6-7F19F5E83D5D.jpeg

Some of yall knock on young James_O James_O about his age & the fact he wears 350s. I’m double+ his age, been collecting for longer than hes been alive lol, and the only adidas i have are 350s. I cant get down with any of the other models. I got big feet and my personal “style” just doesn’t look good with the others. I ordered the 700 mvmn, tried them on, immediately took them off, and returned em back to adc. Years ago, i had other adidas models in general in my collection and they were sold.

Some of yall knock on young James_O James_O about his age & the fact he wears 350s. I’m double+ his age, been collecting for longer than hes been alive lol, and the only adidas i have are 350s. I cant get down with any of the other models. I got big feet and my personal “style” just doesn’t look good with the others. I ordered the 700 mvmn, tried them on, immediately took them off, and returned em back to adc. Years ago, i had other adidas models in general in my collection and they were sold.
I have the solution for you
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-700-Analog-EG7596-Release-Date-11.jpg

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEEE!!??!?!?!

EDIT: I might be a father but those look like some absolute dad shoes lol
Those would be some of the 57 colorways the 700’s have. I can’t vibe with 700’s ima be straight up. I only appreciate wave runners cause they iconic.

Same I’m honestly good with what I have. Only thing I would like is a re release of pirate black V2s and maybe go back and pick up a pair of blue stripes

Kim:‘I was like, “My grandma told me that you really live life when you have sex in front of the fireplace”.
‘And so, we had sex in front of the fireplace in honour of you.

Ye:“Kim is a Christian. On TMZ I just saw yesterday it said, “Pete Davidson and Kim had sex by the fireplace to honour they grandmother”. It’s Jewish Zionists that’s about that life, that’s telling this Christian woman that has four Black children to put that out as a message in the media.

it's wild that he makes something like occult out of it, like someone seducing a nun.
I'm not saying he's crazy, but does he know who he has four children with? Blaming someone else for that, come on.for which the „Zionists“ have to serve everything..

Back
Top Bottom