Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s Adidas dumping their Yeezy stock? I’ve never seen so many releases and restocks available like this…

It’s Adidas dumping their Yeezy stock? I’ve never seen so many releases and restocks available like this…

i bet on it they will try to sell everything produced. and then yeezy adidas goes into the archive for a few years

I think ye overestimates his ability to make multi millions in his own fashion.

adidas was another door opener and played its part. gap is a well-known basic number that we associate with something neutral and familiar, balenciaga at the top. no doubt he is a genius in fashion.

but without the traditional partners like gap, nike and adidas it remains haute couture and prêt-à-porter and by that i mean clothes that only individualists or freaks wear. with anti deep state clothes he won't be running in paris for long.

and the reason for it all is the red light crew he married into. he's like leo in shutter island, he doesn't want to admit that his own family made him do it.

And guess who he blames for that...

Last edited:
Grabbed the mnvn from feature, was shocked they still were available, now if only I could catch a pair of slides

Just won the 500 highs taupe. Pick em up tomorrow. First pair of 500s. Maybe the fix is in cuz I never won Yeezys off the foot apps before. Or the 500 is a unpopular model…

I ask this in all sincerity - as a white dude can I even wear Yeezys anymore? I feel like after why ye has done, me wearing them signals im some sort of right wing trump lover who is anti BLM

I ask this in all sincerity - as a white dude can I even wear Yeezys anymore? I feel like after why ye has done, me wearing them signals im some sort of right wing trump lover who is anti BLM
Same question. Got called out in the frigin Kanye thread that the fact that I’m white influences my choices. Wtf

They just won’t be cool anymore 😂.

Right now the brand has taken a hit in pop culture.

Once streets are done right then middle America will be done with em too.

That man is one more race related rant away tho.

Adidas and Gap really showing they booty not removing this man now.

Remember when Pacquiao said them anti gay comments Nike dropped him so fast bro.

I think you're ok to wear them, I don't think actual white supremacists want to wear shoes designed by a black man or give him their money for the pleasure
Second time I see this train of thought
Actual white supremacists loves them a big black 🦝
Have you seen herschel walker's meetings ?

Second time I see this train of thought
Actual white supremacists loves them a big black 🦝
Have you seen herschel walker's meetings ?
No, I do know he's causing a stir in the states but had no interest to know more. What's he done?

There's a pic of one of the people storming the capitol wearing some 380s iirc
9B3D89B8-D3A3-4826-BE97-F8B3451AA88A.jpeg

James you can still rock them 350s

when they asked ye if the contracted stated that they can make colorways without his approval kanye basically said "we're trying to change that". so yeah adidas can do what they want with the silhouettes.

Back
Top Bottom