Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Crazy how people are going hard to cancel Kanye after anti-Semite comments, but was relatively quiet when he was saying ignorant stuff about black people such as how slavery was by choice.
I don't think alot of people understand what he meant by that.

I've had conversations with my folks plenty times like "if there were 100 slaves and only 1 slaveowner and 1 guy with a gun w/ 3 bullets then why didn't the slaves just go mad and take over the plantation"

When he said that on tmz, there was noone there to say "kanye, lets talk about how fear works, etc..."

Problem with Kanye is that he's trying to have deep, intellectual conversations on click bait platforms (tmz, drink champs)

Damn adidas is gonna be sitting on tons of pairs, Nov-Dec is usually weekly releases including the big holiday release to compete with Jordan. Wonder if this is a situation where they're actually gonna destroy them.

There's already one spot in my inbox releasing zebras this weekend :lol:

1666702045461.png

I wonder: In big cities were sneaker culture is huge, would you actually get called out for wearing Yeezys now? I live in frigin KY, but I’m going to visit my sister at college in NYC in a month or so, and I don’t wanna get jumped

I wonder: In big cities were sneaker culture is huge, would you actually get called out for wearing Yeezys now? I live in frigin KY, but I’m going to visit my sister at college in NYC in a month or so, and I don’t wanna get jumped
I think (and hope) there might be some nasty viral instances sooner than later

I appreciate this question because as a nearly lifelong new yorker, I often wonder about life in bumass small towns. They fascinate me.

But no, you ain't **** in this city. Nobody gives a **** about you, you're not special, and neither is anything you're wearing. This kanye adidas **** is not that deep :lol: reminder that every single corporation is inherently evil in its existence. Nobody and no company gets to be that big and rich without the exploitation of others in some way, shape, and form.

I don't think alot of people understand what he meant by that.

I've had conversations with my folks plenty times like "if there were 100 slaves and only 1 slaveowner and 1 guy with a gun w/ 3 bullets then why didn't the slaves just go mad and take over the plantation"

When he said that on tmz, there was noone there to say "kanye, lets talk about how fear works, etc..."

Problem with Kanye is that he's trying to have deep, intellectual conversations on click bait platforms (tmz, drink champs)

The same logic works with there is 1000 employees 1 Boss And 1 CEO. Why don’t they just unionize and work stop for better pay. Cause it’s a psychological thing. Someone has to go first. No one wants to first yea it’s a choice. But it’s a loaded choice. It’s not as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom