Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This is why what Kanye says matters…

BCC4ABDD-EC60-410C-A523-2A1BD71E5BC0.jpeg

And why these companies probably don’t wanna be associated with someone openly supported by white supremacists…

That's art though and you have to separate the art from the artist

Maybe before social media and before the United States got sooo damn politically correct about everything. We the people cant say 💩 about anything or anyone w/o “offending” someone or a group of people.

We should absolutely be able to separate art from the person but the country is too stupid to actually do it

Maybe before social media and before the United States got sooo damn politically correct about everything. We the people cant say 💩 about anything or anyone w/o “offending” someone or a group of people.

We should absolutely be able to separate art from the person but the country is too stupid to actually do it

If it were anyone else theyd cut that person off and everything about them though honestly.

That being said, I genuinely like Yeezy designs so yes I am being hypocritical, but also was gonna wear my Rnr Boots today, the Goku joints and I was like maaaannn Ye’s shenanigans got me second guessing wearing these right now. :lol: :smh:

That's art though and you have to separate the art from the artist
The problem with that is by buying the art, or listening to the art, or spreading the art, you are supporting the racist anti semetic artist behind the art in a very real way.

Kanye is Kanye because people like us went to the concert, bought the album, have hella pairs of Yeezys, got the round jacket, etc…etc…

That’s why you can’t really separate the art from the artist.

And listening to “old Kanye” music still supports “current Kanye” cuz they’re the same person.

We the people, huh? 🤔

Reactions: DAV
The problem with that is by buying the art, or listening to the art, or spreading the art, you are supporting the racist anti semetic artist behind the art in a very real way.

Kanye is Kanye because people like us went to the concert, bought the album, have hella pairs of Yeezys, got the round jacket, etc…etc…

That’s why you can’t really separate the art from the artist.

And listening to “old Kanye” music still supports “current Kanye” cuz they’re the same person.
i was being sarcastic by the way

Deflection galore in here. :lol:

Ya’ll Kanye stans are amazing. Imagine throwing the blinders on for a black man throwing on the cape for the “straight white male”. Maybe you’ll all move to his Jonestown? Just don’t drink the kool aid.

Idk if it’s stan culture

Or

Just good ole capitalism coming head to head with social culture. In the end capitalism usually wins

Americans are mostly walking contradictions of their values anyways due to capitalism being the religion of America. We value our possessions more than anything else. “Hence the will my Yeezys go up or I don’t want to sell my Yeezys is the crux.”

The social implications are moot point not because ole y’all woke, but because of capitalism and our need to consume. We will consume Yeezys cause they may hold value or exclusivity still.

In the end as long as Yeezys are profitable exclusive or hold some intrinsic value. People will do backflips to justify them. Not saying they have to they just openly will.

Free country sometimes not all the times and only when the freedom doesn’t hurt my values. The most American thing u can feel and say. Also, free speech has limits govern by capitalism as well.

Man went film antisemitism and ur like come one man y’all being snowflakes. NT in the gutter man’s.

Dog you can’t be openly racist and or antisemitic with a platform and think brands are going to work with you. That’s crazy talk. That ish wouldn’t fly on the early 2000’s and 90’s.

I mean you could joke about the matter in living color. But to do what kayne did yea that be a bridge to far.

Oh and Jewish

Man went film antisemitism and ur like come one man y’all being snowflakes. NT in the gutter man’s.

Dog you can’t be openly racist and or antisemitic with a platform and think brands are going to work with you. That’s crazy talk. That ish wouldn’t fly on the early 2000’s and 90’s.

I mean you could joke about the matter in living color. But to do what kayne did yea that be a bridge to far.

Oh and Jewish

I understand what you’re saying and i get it. no disagreement whatsoever. My statement was generally speaking about everyone and everything being politically correct. I agree racist and anti-semitics has absolutely no place in media. With all that said, people aren’t perfect and we’re bound to make mistakes (again generally speaking)

I understand what you’re saying and i get it. no disagreement whatsoever. My statement was generally speaking about everyone and everything being politically correct. I agree racist and anti-semitics has absolutely no place in media. With all that said, people aren’t perfect and we’re bound to make mistakes (again generally speaking)

The thing about mistakes is that the mistaker has to own up to it ye isn’t he’s doubling down making it worse and worse for him and his Stan’s

Back
Top Bottom