Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ye wore a shirt that says “white lives matter” and said **** about the black community and slavery people were like 🤷‍♂️

Ye could’ve said things about Muslims and people would’ve been like 🤷‍♂️

But say something about Jews and that’s where people had enough.

No one should be allowed to get on their soapbox about racism when they support a literal apartheid/racist government in Israel. I never hear any of these people talking about that.

Last edited:
Crazy people get so triggered by words society so soft nowadays. Leave that crazy man alone lol...go bother nike they got slaves runnin the operation lol
u know thats exaclt how da holocaust started right? Oh its just words.

hate speech is what starts it all. look at MAGA conservatives. oh the N word is just a word...

Ye could wear a shirt that says “white lives matter” and say **** about the black community and people were like 🤷‍♂️

No one should be allowed to get on their soapbox about racism when they support a literal apartheid/racist government in Israel. I never hear any of these people talking about that.
sounds like u have trash people in your real life.

u know thats exaclt how da holocaust started right? Oh its just words.

hate speech is what starts it all. look at MAGA conservatives. oh the N word is just a word...
Bunch of mean words have been said over the history of time....theres only been 1 holocaust.

Right. But that's the conversation that needed to be had with Kanye right. Fear, power, mind control...those are real things. Those are real conversations that need to be had.

But instead of taking the conversation to that level, Van was offended, hurt....and you know how that goes these days

Kanye tried to explain what Defcon 3 actually means (to increase your readiness, defensively) but no1 is really addressing that. People are thinking he meant he's gonna kill Jews (probably because he spelled it wrong)
Why would you have tp explain how slavery worked to a 40 yr old black man who was apparently raised by "black panthers", "black proffesors", and protected by "GDs".

At what point are you having a rational conversation with someone who says "I can't be antisemite because black people are Jew".

At some point in life you just have to accept when people are being disingenuous, no matter how much they explain that they are not good at using autocorrect.

Bunch of mean words have been said over the history of time....theres only been 1 holocaust.

Don't you have better things to do Kanye!

1666710010317.gif

Ye could wear a shirt that says “white lives matter” and say **** about the black community and people were like 🤷‍♂️

You are a damn lie. People were definitely complaining about that.

Why would you have tp explain how slavery worked to a 40 yr old black man who was apparently raised by "black panthers", "black proffesors", and protected by "GDs".

At what point are you having a rational conversation with someone who says "I can't be antisemite because black people are Jew".

At some point in life you just have to accept when people are being disingenuous, no matter how much they explain that they are not good at using autocorrect.
Because maybe he just doesn't know. Like, you can legit be ignorant to some things no matter your age. I learned alot of new things in my 30s, that I guess I should've known in my 20s

And the theory that blacks are Jewish or hebrew/Israelite has been around for decades. Ye is not the 1st person to test that theory. He's just the 1st person (you've heard) to say it out loud

Because maybe he just doesn't know. Like, you can legit be ignorant to some things no matter your age. I learned alot of new things in my 30s, that I guess I should've known in my 20s

And the theory that blacks are Jewish or hebrew/Israelite has been around for decades. Ye is not the 1st person to test that theory. He's just the 1st person (you've heard) to say it out loud
enjoy your shoes

Back
Top Bottom