Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dudes rewriting the history of slavery over some shoes.

It’s so bizarre- if the designer of some of the shoes I like came out as a bigot, I could easily just get rid of them and purchase hundreds of other well-designed shoes out on the market instead of feeling obligated to agree with him.

Some of these people seem like they feel like their lives are intertwined with Kanye or some @&$@ so they need to defend him at all costs :lol:

“The joy and excitement Yeezy brought me” “A void that can’t be filled” damn that’s extremely sad :lol: I highly recommend replacing the void Kanye and his shoes left In your heart with a girlfriend, friends, family, and hobbies instead

I'm wearing mine today & Kanye is a clown for his recent statements. Nobody truly cares about the shoes or clothes you wear. It's what you do and how you treat people.
This is true Can’t lie even before today , over the past couple weeks I’ve been feeling like a **** wearing my foam runners .

They were my every day run around shoe, thinking I might replace them with the ALD joints now lol

This is true Can’t lie even before today , over the past couple weeks I’ve been feeling like a **** wearing my foam runners .

They were my every day run around shoe, thinking I might replace them with the ALD joints now lol
I get the sentiment but I can say I don't feel weird about it at all. People that I see and that know me, know what it is. It's just some clothes or shoes that I purchased some time ago. Won't partake in anything going forward more than likely but for the stuff that's already purchased- I put it to use.

I'm just glad it wasn't MJ, because I would've had to hit'em with the

1666716389283.gif

Kanye crazy as hell, but also crazy like a fox

ALL THIS NONSENSE began after he stated he wanted to terminate the partnerships with Adidas and Gap, and started doing all that wild social media stuff and interviews.

When Adidas held their ground and said no you can't leave, then turned the dial all the way up to Clayton Bigsby meets Hitler

Now he done with Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga, Def Jam... He got what he wanted, but at what costs? Not sure he can bounce back from this one. But I wouldn't use a single dollar of my own money betting against him.

I don't think alot of people understand what he meant by that.

I've had conversations with my folks plenty times like "if there were 100 slaves and only 1 slaveowner and 1 guy with a gun w/ 3 bullets then why didn't the slaves just go mad and take over the plantation"

When he said that on tmz, there was noone there to say "kanye, lets talk about how fear works, etc..."

Problem with Kanye is that he's trying to have deep, intellectual conversations on click bait platforms (tmz, drink champs)

You have to be kidding? There's nothing deep or intellectual about Kanye.

When questioned or challenged he can't even respond, because none of his ideas are thought or fleshed out, because most of them aren't actually his or original. That's why he can make the George Floyd comments when there's a autopsy, trial and video that says otherwise.

Should i hurry up and cop the hi res reds?

Fully expect sellers to raise the prices…

All imma say is Jordan fan boys ride for him the same way Kanye’s do.

Y’all are the same

Very different

Anything Kanye touched his fans wanted to buy, whether it be trash overpriced merch or his Sunday Service cult.

He actually has people paying to go his school and parents trusting their kids education in his hands.

Jordan it's limited to adoration of shoes. Nobody is following Mike off a cliff or becoming Hornets fans.

Very different

Anything Kanye touched his fans wanted to buy, whether it be trash overpriced merch or his Sunday Service cult.

He actually has people paying to go his school and parents trusting their kids education in his hands.

Jordan it's limited to adoration of shoes. Nobody is following Mike off a cliff or becoming Hornets fans.

People are sensitive today and I’m trying to hit some nerves. Let me rock B.

Dudes rewriting the history of slavery over some shoes.

It’s so bizarre- if the designer of some of the shoes I like came out as a bigot, I could easily just get rid of them and purchase hundreds of other well-designed shoes out on the market instead of feeling obligated to agree with him.

Some of these people seem like they feel like their lives are intertwined with Kanye or some @&$@ so they need to defend him at all costs :lol:

“The joy and excitement Yeezy brought me” “A void that can’t be filled” damn that’s extremely sad :lol: I highly recommend replacing the void Kanye and his shoes left In your heart with a girlfriend, friends, family, and hobbies instead
I'm saying though. all yeezys are are some cheap pieces of mesh and glue.

if you can't NOT buy these things, then go get yourself evaluated.

Back
Top Bottom