Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Don't think I could name a top 3 Adidas Yeezy without getting a headache... there are so many in my collection that I wouldn't want to be without. For me, it'd be like trying to choose between my 2 children - impossible... 404 ERROR. Jordans or any other brand would be easy, but not Adidas Yeezys. Will truly miss this product line.
This right here. A top 10 would even be difficult for me

Got these for a pretty good price considering the condition and especially for my size. No box though sadly. The color itself seems like a mix of coyote brown and orange, at least in my eyes. If I could find a pair in the rock colorway I'd have the full season 3 set.
20221031_135920.jpg
20221031_135930.jpg
20221031_140125.jpg

Got these for a pretty good price considering the condition and especially for my size. No box though sadly. The color itself seems like a mix of coyote brown and orange, at least in my eyes. If I could find a pair in the rock colorway I'd have the full season 3 set.
20221031_135920.jpg
20221031_135930.jpg
20221031_140125.jpg
I need these to get remade cuz I'll never find my size at this point

I need these to get remade cuz I'll never find my size at this point
Grailed, depop and ebay are your best bet. I found my Onyx pair on grailed earlier this year and got the Burnt Sienna's from ebay. Just gotta keep checking and eventually you'll find somethin. Grailed specifically has quite a few listings of the YZY Season boots ranging from size 7 to 11. 12 and up is when they become incredibly scarce online. If you're between any of those sizes it's worth a look imo.

Grailed, depop and ebay are your best bet. I found my Onyx pair on grailed earlier this year and got the Burnt Sienna's from ebay. Just gotta keep checking and eventually you'll find somethin. Grailed specifically has quite a few listings of the YZY Season boots ranging from size 7 to 11. 12 and up is when they become incredibly scarce online. If you're between any of those sizes it's worth a look imo.
I wear a 13 so... yea

I remember those Season 3 boots were heavily marked down months after they dropped. Over 50% off at many places. I had all 3 colors at one point in time. Kinda wild how they sell for more than most of the Yeezy sneakers now.

yeah it's really hard. but I guess the general consensus is waverunners and zebras.

those quantums make me laugh. ill never forget the fool who traded his fog for them

qntm barium was my first yzy I got last year for half retail lol. The OG one was below retail too, so I cant complain.

But the rest of em, I had to pay premium resell price. I saw that video, those yellow fog are goin for a pretty penny now, though i dont think anyones actually buying it at that price either.

Last edited:
I remember those Season 3 boots were heavily marked down months after they dropped. Over 50% off at many places. I had all 3 colors at one point in time. Kinda wild how they sell for more than most of the Yeezy sneakers now.
I was like, 16 when they released I think, and I was only into Nike/Air Jordan sneakers so I completely missed all those Yeezy Season releases. Boots were going for as low as 255 and I missed it. :smh:

This is what I came here for lol. I haven't cared enough about a Yeezy to check the NT thread in I don't know how long. Even the ones I purchased I just bought them and kept it moving. It wasn't even worth the ritual of engaging with the NT fam before/during/after the release. Besides, hate it or love it, this is the most 8nteresting thing happening in sneakers right now.
Ain't that the truth lol

Kinda fascinating but apparently one strategy Adidas is planning on pitching to Ye is to give him the remaning stock of Yeezys as part of his buy out... Zero chance Ye takes it though haha

Facts. And those lives don't revolve around the selling, buying, and reselling of sneakers. And that's ok. We're not the normal ones guys. 😂. We make it look 😎 cool and normal but there is nothing normal about having tens or hundreds of pairs of sneakers. The average person has no idea bout this life. Even the average person who thinks they're a sneaker head has no idea about this life. They live and move differently. Don't believe me? go up to a coworker and tell them their shoes are bricks. Or ask your mom what a shock drop is. See if your aunt know what a wave runner is. Ask a rando on the street what kind of heat does he keep in his closet. 😂🤣😂

I'd feel like a very lame person saying any of those terms to anyone.

I was like, 16 when they released I think, and I was only into Nike/Air Jordan sneakers so I completely missed all those Yeezy Season releases. Boots were going for as low as 255 and I missed it. :smh:
Yeah I bought my tan ones for like $250ish from Farfetch in December 2016 (coincidentally, they were my 1st Yeezys ever). They had an FSR in all CWs, IIRC. REALLY wish I copped the oil/dark brown CW in those boots.

Ain't that the truth lol

Kinda fascinating but apparently one strategy Adidas is planning on pitching to Ye is to give him the remaning stock of Yeezys as part of his buy out... Zero chance Ye takes it though haha

If that's true that's strange 😕.
So, they want to give him a ton of shoes that he has publicly denounced and never approved? And he doesn't have the infrastructure to move them and will now have a hard time even establishing a distribution partner? Not because he doesn't have the money. Not even because what he didnwas so bad. But because it's now popular to publicly denounce/reject Kanye as a positive PR move? I agree with you, I doubt he accepts that. That could also diminish any amount of money he might get.ifnhe sued them.

If that's true that's strange 😕.
So, they want to give him a ton of shoes that he has publicly denounced and never approved? And he doesn't have the infrastructure to move them and will now have a hard time even establishing a distribution partner? Not because he doesn't have the money. Not even because what he didnwas so bad. But because it's now popular to publicly denounce/reject Kanye as a positive PR move? I agree with you, I doubt he accepts that. That could also diminish any amount of money he might get.ifnhe sued them.
Completely agree with you on this but I don’t doubt Adidas tries to move the inventory at a wholesale discount to Ye. They have a ton of it and are storing it in their warehouses indefinitely. As someone who has worked as a supply chain engineer, this essentially burns through overhead since it has ripple effects on the rest of the supply chain and even the direct costs for storage, etc. all add up for this amount of product.

Completely agree with you on this but I don’t doubt Adidas tries to move the inventory at a wholesale discount to Ye. They have a ton of it and are storing it in their warehouses indefinitely. As someone who has worked as a supply chain engineer, this essentially burns through overhead since it has ripple effects on the rest of the supply chain and even the direct costs for storage, etc. all add up for this amount of product.
I'm in logistics too and that makes sense. I guess they could write it off as a loss but I'm far from a tax expert. I will say that with all these Yeezy "restocks" that's often inventory that stores shipped back because it didn't sell fast enough. They store that stuff but like you said that changes if they can't or wont sell it. I'm interested in what they plan to do. They can't/shouldn't sell Yeezy branded products for a variety of legal and pubic perception/relations reasons. But they have it. They can't just destroy it for environmental reasons

Back
Top Bottom