Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m not trying to throw on a cape for adidas, but prior to this fiasco they scaled up Yeezys from being a shoe most people have never seen in person, too setting up production in like 4-5 countries and make millions of pairs. If you think adidas isn’t going to charge full price for as long as they can to recoup and profit on as much of that expansion they funded you’re crazy.

Buy it or don’t buy it, but Ye’s royalties were only part of the bottom line

I’m not trying to throw on a cape for adidas, but prior to this fiasco they scaled up Yeezys from being a shoe most people have never seen in person, too setting up production in like 4-5 countries and make millions of pairs. If you think adidas isn’t going to charge full price for as long as they can to recoup and profit on as much of that expansion they funded you’re crazy.

Buy it or don’t buy it, but Ye’s royalties were only part of the bottom line
What are they gonna do with all that stock they already have

No different than pandemic prices even though the pandemic is over. Once companies raise prices, they rarely lower them. Prices on houses aren’t going back down either

Sure. But Yeezys have a built-in 15% for Ye. But now that he's not attached to the sneakers, it would make sense to charge 15% less. We all know that's not going to happen.

Try to sell it at the price they originally produced them to sell. I’ve got a sneaky suspicion if/when they drop the pirate blacks people are gonna warm up to the idea of buying Yeezys again.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the pre-existing Yeezys that are rebranded cost $10 to $20 more because they will need new boxes, insoles.... That's more manual labor that Adidas has to pay for.

They should just release them loose (zip tied pairs in correct sizing) in garbage bags at their adidas stores.

Avoids wasting ink and construction of new boxes…even though they technically could recycle and reuse the same boxes, but what do I know.

I like plan A. Corporate pettiness for the win.

Sure. But Yeezys have a built-in 15% for Ye. But now that he's not attached to the sneakers, it would make sense to charge 15% less. We all know that's not going to happen.

Of course not. As long as they’re still selling out why would they drop the price? It amazes me how many people are surprised or upset by this. It’s big business, it’s not about “making sense”, it’s about making money

I wouldn't be surprised if all the pre-existing Yeezys that are rebranded cost $10 to $20 more because they will need new boxes, insoles.... That's more manual labor that Adidas has to pay for.
This makes me think they just took that 15% and put it into the further “de-Yeezying” production you just described

So adidas making it okay to wear yeezys basically. Whether the shoes say “yeezy” or not..we all know they are yeezys.
Idk I think people are going to be clowned on social media, etc. for wearing Adidas “un-Yeezys. The hive mind will clown them just like they do to Jordan Fusions/Team Js and even AJ1 mids.

Idk I think people are going to be clowned on social media, etc. for wearing Adidas “un-Yeezys. The hive mind will clown them just like they do to Jordan Fusions/Team Js and even AJ1 mids.
Might actually be more akin to og Jordan’s with jumpman replacing Nike air…and those still sold out

There’s parts of the gen z dirty Air Force 1 demographic that’s still rocking with Yeezys. Saw a ton of them on my trips to the mall over the past few weeks this holiday season. Most of them as beat of their air forces lmao
Pretty boys wearing crusty AF1’s to match their gf’s is a bad combo.

This group of pretty boys walked into an elevator with my friends and I on the cruise I went on a few months ago. They started trying to roast my Yeezys saying who still wears those, so I pointed out their fake *** dunks and their crusty af AF1’s.

Pretty boys wearing crusty AF1’s to match their gf’s is a bad combo.

This group of pretty boys walked into an elevator with my friends and I on the cruise I went on a few months ago. They started trying to roast my Yeezys saying who still wears those, so I pointed out their fake *** dunks and their crusty af AF1’s.

i forgot how brutal teenagers were lmao
I promise once you get older people dont care whats on your feet

so is this v2 dropping gonna be the salts or the potato sack looking c/w?

ive seen conflicting reports & hope its the salt looking one

And yet we have a whole forum about grown *** men who have thousand dollar collections with hundreds of shoes that they don’t even wear.

This is called having a hobby and disposable income. Trust and believe I wouldn’t be rocking adilette 22 slides and Adifom q’s if it was dependent on other peoples feelings. But that’s the point, worrying about what’s in the next man’s closet doesn’t put shoes on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom