Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If Adidas dropped Kanye when we as a whole continued to rock with him after two strikes then Adidas would have got crapped on by black folks more than when they dropped him for being antismetic.
This x1000. Adidas absolutely would have been called racist and anti-black had they immediately dropped Ye. That would have hurt them far more than the antisemitic claims since they heavily target a black demographic.

Because they’re being sued by their own shareholders for this. I agree they mismanaged this entire situation but they were still paying overhead costs for keeping all of this product during this time. Those are all sunk costs now.
This whole saga feels like something I wpuld have done at work. React without consulting and weighing all options.

You wanted to make the cash and end the partnership? How hard is it to say we'll sell the remaining stick and end the partnership from jump? Was the idea to wait until the heat died down?

This whole saga feels like something I wpuld have done at work. React without consulting and weighing all options.

You wanted to make the cash and end the partnership? How hard is it to say we'll sell the remaining stick and end the partnership from jump? Was the idea to wait until the heat died down?
Yeah I agree their recent announcement wasn’t revolutionary and if they announced that they were ending the partnership like they did in the Fall but were still going to sell the Yeezys with proceeds going to help charity, they would have saved themselves tons of headaches.

I still think there were secretly people at Adidas who were hoping this all would blow over and they could bring the partnership with Ye back simply because of how much money Yeezy was making Adidas.

Took longer than expected. Ye even has his office next to the Adidas store on Melrose. Still Level 4 on CONFIRMED. Good think I didn't do a chargeback for my stolen 350s. Bring on the PB, Azure Slides........

This era of Kanye is already confusing, I guess Umbro is the next hyped brand if history teaches us anything

IMG_6864.jpeg
:rofl:

You’re like that guy at a party who’s taken too much and just repeats the same ish all night long. For your sake I hope you’re not as boring in real life as you are on the internet.
You gotta go deep into sprite remixology to understand my dedication of judging the **** out of people who wear shoes that look like something keebler elves would wear with a thanos chin attached as a sole. that **** aint wavy

You gotta go deep into sprite remixology to understand my dedication of judging the **** out of people who wear shoes that look like something keebler elves would wear with a thanos chin attached as a sole. that **** aint wavy
Damn. Where tf sprite been? He ever posted that pic he owe???

Why do you care so much what other people wear?

Back
Top Bottom