Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy season fell off. These sock shoe things are stupid as hell yet they will most certainly end up on the feet of Ye fanatics anyway
He_Can't_Keep_Getting_Away_With_It_banner.jpg

umad.png

Quote a post from me where I mentioned that Yeezys shouldn't be bought or worn.
Dude, you’ve been lecturing people for months and being like “Adidas shouldn’t sell Yeezys, how could they do that?? I hope they don’t start selling Yeezys again, It isn’t right… I don’t know how people could support Ye after all that happened. Look at me guys I’m such an upstanding good person let me lecture you on how good I am and how bad anyone who supports Ye is”. Now you’re like “who me?? I never said it was a problem, sign me up guys for the next confirmed release”.

You changed your tune real quick lmao

Dude, you’ve been lecturing people for months and being like “Adidas shouldn’t sell Yeezys, how could they do that?? I hope they don’t start selling Yeezys again, It isn’t right… I don’t know how people could support Ye after all that happened. Look at me guys I’m such an upstanding good person let me lecture you on how good I am and how bad anyone who supports Ye is”. Now you’re like “who me?? I never said it was a problem, sign me up guys for the next confirmed release”.

You changed your tune real quick lmao
I asked you last time to quote where I posted that and you didn't 🤷🏾‍♂️

My problem has been with the Ye, not the shoes. Pull up the posts where I'm telling people they shouldn't rock Yeezys or that I hope Adidas would never sell them.
You can like the shoes and not like the person who's name is attached to them.

My problem has been with the Ye, not the shoes. Pull up the posts where I'm telling people they shouldn't rock Yeezys or that I hope Adidas would never sell them.
Lol All you do is come on here and act morally superior, express your hate and outrage at Ye, mischaracterize people who support Ye, and now after all of that you’re going to buy some Yeezys and give more money to Ye 😂 Your words don’t follow your actions. You aren’t who you think you are.

I actually wore a pair of 700 v2s today 😂

I said a while back when this all went down that I would keep what I had but not get anything new, and with the partnership over that’s pretty easy to do.

The yeezy worship is just so interesting to me. It’s almost trump like.
You better not be trying to buy a single pair of Yeezys.

Wake me if there’s a Moonrock release. That’s the only thing I can stomach at this point.

Lol All you do is come on here and act morally superior, express your hate and outrage at Ye, mischaracterize people who support Ye, and now after all of that you’re going to buy some Yeezys and give more money to Ye 😂 Your words don’t follow your actions. You aren’t who you think you are.
Saying Adidas was right for dropping Ye because he wanted to go down the white supremacists route is not "acting morally superior", :lol: tf?
And if you are still Team Ye then I have reason to believe that you are okay with the things he said 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Adidas already paid him bruh so they can release the product they have in hand 😆. It's essentially a severance package that he is entitled too. I've been done with Ye, the person, since he went MAGA yet I was buying Yeezys. I'm pretty sure I stated that here before. Separate the art from the artist. Simple concept.

You were saying? Lmao
RsYWNvw.png

What does that prove?
I stated a couple of times that Adidas needed Ye to sign off to release the YZY branded pairs and if I was wrong and they were actually starting the partnership up again then I would admit that I was wrong
hubie.png

RsYWNvw.png

What does that prove?
I stated a couple of times that Adidas needed Ye to sign off to release the YZY branded pairs and if I was wrong and they were actually starting the partnership up again then I would admit that I was wrong
hubie.png
Then you admit you were wrong, good.

You're weird, and so is everyone else who buys Yeezy's and puts money in Kanye's pockets/enables him, but then tries to rationalize it by coming on the internet and standing on a Soapbox to denounce him while wearing the $300 shoes that empower him

Also if Adidas had just put out these Yeezy designs in 2015 without Kanye being the figure-head you would never even reach for your wallet to pay $300 for them.

Like most people, you like the clout and looks you get from wearing Kanye branded shoes, and you're willing to sacrifice your so-called values, and money to have that.. No matter how many paragraphs you write about Kanye on the internet, it's still goofy to be so eager to put money in his pockets. One does not cancel out the other as much as you would like that to be true

You're weird, and so is everyone else who buys Yeezy's and puts money in Kanye's pockets/enables him, but then tries to rationalize it by coming on the internet and standing on a Soapbox to denounce him while wearing the $300 shoes that empower him

Also if Adidas had just put out these Yeezy designs in 2015 without Kanye being the figure-head you would never even reach for your wallet to pay $300 for them.

Like most people, you like the clout and looks you get from wearing Kanye branded shoes, and you're willing to sacrifice your so-called values, and money to have that.. No matter how many paragraphs you write about Kanye on the internet, it's still goofy to be so eager to put money in his pockets. One does not cancel out the other as much as you would like that to be true
I like what I like. Some people in here said they wouldn't rock Yeezys without Kanye names attached to it and I damn sure wasn't one of them. Might be you but don't put that on me. Never once have I liked a shoe just because it's a collab, and honestly I don't understand that mentality. And chase clout? Bruh, what!? :lol: Man y'all just be typing anything.

To you other stuff: I don't **** with Elon and think he is a budding white supremacists but I still use Twitter. Mark Zuckerberg is an MAGA enabler but I use Instagram. I'm pro-union and still order from Amazon. I believe in rights for lgbt but I eat at Chick-fil-A and plan on getting the Hogwarts game.
Calling out the figurehead when they are doing dumbs**** doesn't mean the product they are attached to needs to be shutdown or banned. Don't know why some of y'all trying to make it black and white.
If y'all like Ye then that's on y'all, whatever. I think he is a ****ty person and he deserved to be fired. He got his severance package and now they can completely go there separate ways.
All I want is a pair of waverunners I don't care if it's with or without the Yeezy branding :lol:

I like what I like. Some people in here said they wouldn't rock Yeezys without Kanye names attached to it and I damn sure wasn't one of them. Might be you but don't put that on me. Never once have I liked a shoe just because it's a collab, and honestly I don't understand that mentality. And chase clout? Bruh, what!? :lol: Man y'all just be typing anything.

To you other stuff: I don't **** with Elon and think he is a budding white supremacists but I still use Twitter. Mark Zuckerberg is an MAGA enabler but I use Instagram. I'm pro-union and still order from Amazon. I believe in rights for lgbt but I eat at Chick-fil-A and plan on getting the Hogwarts game.
Calling out the figurehead when they are doing dumbs**** doesn't mean the product they are attached to needs to be shutdown or banned. Don't know why some of y'all trying to make it black and white.
If y'all like Ye then that's on y'all, whatever. I think he is a ****ty person and he deserved to be fired. He got his severance package and now they can completely go there separate ways.
All I want is a pair of waverunners I don't care if it's with or without the Yeezy branding :lol:

I read this entire post. And what I got from it. How the **** don't you have even 1 pair of Waverunners?! I didn't even try and had 4 to 5 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom