Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
500s not dropping today

They opening up a draw that closes on June 2

They might be stretching this out for a while to stay relevant

IMG_87F79C136164-1.jpeg

Guess there's a lot of stock on these drops? I didn't enter for the carbon belugas but it's showing last chance on em, guess people didn't really want them. I hit on the black pair though. Praying I get a chance at the foam runners and maybe some slides and I'll be good.

I'm in the same boat. Hit on the Beluga Carbons for the wife though.

Going to make sure I missed on the Onyx's before I enlist for the CMPCTS.
Man, I dont even know wtf is going on to be honest.

I entered in everyones phone and 1 hit right away the other 3 are pending. Didn't care for the carbon belugas but i entered for the kid just in case and is also pending .... now they released a bunch of other stuff. Glad I didnt want them ... hope they dont release the rest today.

Ugh I wanna go to sleep but scared I'll miss out on the foam runners, hate not being a morning person.

Last edited:
I got a barber appointment at 1PM. So expect the Pirate Blacks to drop while I'm in the chair, or driving there, or driving back

You're welcome

Ugh I wanna go to sleep but scared I'll miss out on the foam runners, hate not being a morning person.
Who knows what's going to happened, but besides the 380, everything else had at least a few hours to join. The 350's still have enter draw way after it suppose to have stopped. Maybe not many join amd everyone that has entered will get them.

Dropped down from Lvl 4 to Lvl 3 on April 30... hope it doesn't screw me over on trying to get PBs :smh:

Also, I haven't heard boo about the carbon 350 draw results... still saying "Draw In Progress" :nerd:

Dropped down from Lvl 4 to Lvl 3 on April 30... hope it doesn't screw me over on trying to get PBs :smh:

Also, I haven't heard boo about the carbon 350 draw results... still saying "Draw In Progress" :nerd:
Pending on onyx smh I went in too confident for the first wave lvl 4, I guess money saved for bigger items and both seem cheap once pairs land

I hit on the Carbon Belugas as well. Was trying to cancel on the Onyx 350s since I got the Belugas, but still says draw in progress.

I just got notification on the Carbon 350 about 30 minutes ago size 12. I also see that they are sold out on my app now

From what people are saying, these are sitting. Maybe like I said, they don't have enough buyers and still saying draw in progress because the system is trying to assign unsold pairs.

Or maybe Adidas don't want to be like SNKRS and show availability and dubbed them as bricks further dragging this release

Back
Top Bottom