Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They need to stop fronting and just admit that they are going to keep making Yeezys.
We haven’t seen any indication they’re manufacturing more Yeezy shoes. That’s a big shift but I’ve seen nothing to show they started pushing them out of factories again.

If anything, they were too considerate of the Israel/Hamas conflict or they would have sold all this stuff last fall.

idk if its been mentioned but v2s quietly been popping up instore @ JD

also hyped we getting whatever is left in the chamber from them

Those stupid looking sock shoes look like some bootleg ninja footwear. That fool really bit off some ninja attire and tried to make it his own. 🙄

Those stupid looking sock shoes look like some bootleg ninja footwear. That fool really bit off some ninja attire and tried to make it his own. 🙄
Isn’t that his whole shtick? He hasn’t ever design something new. Even at Adidas he was pulling from existing designs that had never seen the light of day.

adidas Yeezy 500 High Tactical Boot “Sand”
Color: Sand/Sand-Sand
Style Code: IF7549
Release Date: 2024
adidas-Yeezy-500-High-Tactical-Boot-Sand-IF7549.jpeg

adidas-Yeezy-500-High-Tactical-Boot-Sand-IF7549-1.jpeg

adidas-Yeezy-500-High-Tactical-Boot-Sand-IF7549-2.jpeg

adidas-Yeezy-500-High-Tactical-Boot-Sand-IF7549-3.jpeg

Yet people in here was writing dissertations about how "Kanye lost the divorce"

Look at how foolish Adidas looks. BRUH was 68% of online sales in the last year of the partnership.

Beyonce aint fill that. Jerry don't even move the needle with his kicks. Meanwhile Kanye over here selling his little sock shoes independently, and motor-boating some triple D titty meats before bed every night.

Look at how foolish Adidas looks. BRUH was 68% of online sales in the last year of the partnership.

Beyonce aint fill that. Jerry don't even move the needle with his kicks. Meanwhile Kanye over here selling his little sock shoes independently, and motor-boating some triple D titty meats before bed every night.
same day sales*

this guy still lost about what happened to Kanye. It’s pretty funny. There was no winner but Adidas will be around after he’s composting in the ground.

Now that they're touching down apparently this is a more accurate size guide based on the first wave of customers who have received their pairs

The sizing guide on the YEEZY website is not accurate. If you've ordered a pair and they haven't shipped yet, you can still cancel. Their email customer service will process your cancelation within 10 mins. Then you're free to choose a better size fit if you want. No returns though.

Posting this because I KNOW its some dudes lurking who are curious about these but scared to post anything because they scared of getting attacked by the Kanye Police

If I wanted em I’d have no problem saying so. Zero interest tho. I prefer to wear actual shoes on my feet. Can’t really envision a scenario where these are the move

Back
Top Bottom