Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
download.jpeg

Adidas would be stupid as hell

Adidas current CEO is just that. You can look at what he did at Puma. But I said that Adidas would sell the remaining Yeezy inventory and many NTers said it was "stupid as hell." Money talks. The loudest opposition has no interest in buying Yeezys to begin with. Will they lose some business, sure. But they will gain a $2B+ line with the Yeezy brand.

He won’t do it. The board has had to tell him what to do time and time again when he starts blowing Yeezy smoke. Kanye and Adidas are over

Adidas current CEO is just that. You can look at what he did at Puma. But I said that Adidas would sell the remaining Yeezy inventory and many NTers said it was "stupid as hell." Money talks. The loudest opposition has no interest in buying Yeezys to begin with. Will they lose some business, sure. But they will gain a $2B+ line with the Yeezy brand.
Uhhhh adidas said it themselves they would sell the remaining yeezys

Uhhhh adidas said it themselves they would sell the remaining yeezys

I said this before, when Yeezy pairs were in limbo and before Ye signed the deal to sell off the remaining pairs. Most/all NTers were saying it would never happen. When you have a BOD to answer to, money talks. I can see them signing another deal with protections built into the contract to protect themselves after the remaining inventory is sold. They minimized their losses last year. They certainly aren't getting it from their other product lines. How many Sambas, Gazelles.... can they sell before consumers get bored of it. Their sneaker sales account for over 50% of their business worldwide. They need a product line like Yeezy that generated $2B. Jordan Brand at the same time generated $4B with much larger, varied product llines. And the demand is obviously there regardless of his issues.

I said this before, when Yeezy pairs were in limbo and before Ye signed the deal to sell off the remaining pairs. Most/all NTers were saying it would never happen. When you have a BOD to answer to, money talks. I can see them signing another deal with protections built into the contract to protect themselves after the remaining inventory is sold. They minimized their losses last year. They certainly aren't getting it from their other product lines. How many Sambas, Gazelles.... can they sell before consumers get bored of it. Their sneaker sales account for over 50% of their business worldwide. They need a product line like Yeezy that generated $2B. Jordan Brand at the same time generated $4B with much larger, varied product llines. And the demand is obviously there regardless of his issues.
Is the demand really there? Because a lot of stuff sat last time around.

I was thinking Yeezy Pods might be good for people squatting and doing leg presses at the gym. I get tired of seeing people walking on the nasty *** floor in their socks and and bare feet.

Back
Top Bottom